• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard of 'this' miracle? A patient with cancer in her throat, was guided by her friends to visit AMMA of Melmaruvathur,

to get cured. When she went to the temple, she skid and fell down on a trident. The exact place of cancer had appeared was poked

and she started bleeding. Lo and behold! After that, the cancer was completely gone! :cool:

I am unable to believe this, but people say it is very true! :)

Renu and I are awaiting Sravna Sir's pose, similar to this! :ranger:

images

Source: Google images

I am sure he will have his poonool too! :D

True RR ji..
Sravna promised us by October I think.
Renuka,

Here is the improvement in the last 1 month
Chest from 41 to almost 43
Shoulder circumference from 47 to 49.5
biceps from 12 to 13

Waist has remained at 35 and height remained at 5-7

It is a gradual process , be patient

Renuka,

Here is the improvement in the last 1 month
Chest from 41 to almost 43
Shoulder circumference from 47 to 49.5
biceps from 12 to 13

Waist has remained at 35 and height remained at 5-7

It is a gradual process , be patient

Whooaa...where is the pic?
U promised RR ji and I.

You have to show evidence.

Btw Sravna..even fat can increase the measurent..how are you so sure its muscle and not fat?

Thats why I need evidence..I am trained well to know the difference.

Whooaa...where is the pic?
U promised RR ji and I.

You have to show evidence.

Btw Sravna..even fat can increase the measurent..how are you so sure its muscle and not fat?

Thats why I need evidence..I am trained well to know the difference.

Dear Renuka,

The pic will be the final evidence.

Dear Sravnaji,

Instead of looking for evidence for your mastering the spiritual energy in your bodily growth, why don"t you take up the following tasks which will be useful to the humanity:

1. The other day my handphone went dead for want of its life force. I did not have a charger and I was travelling.

Now could you use your spiritual energy to charge my phone when I need. You should be able to tell me how to connect to your energy bank remotely to charge my phone. That will be a great help.

2. Instead of trying to make your body a sixpack one, can you not direct your energy to improve your vision. What I mean by this is that we all have vision and need light to use it meaningfully in the physical domain. You can transfer your spiritual energy to your vision domain and see far into the future in vivid details what all is happening in that future. Like Nostredam you can share your findings with us. To start with you can tell us whether it is going to be floods in Chennai like it was a few years ago. We can atleast take precautio0nary steps.

I can list a few more. But later.

Dear Vaagmi JI,

Thanks for your suggestions.

The truth is the effects seem to happen in accordance with energy level. For example the energy that is happening now is can improve the physique , to an extent improve beauty and to an even lesser extent the brain. But the impact of almost all the negative energies are gone. As the energy level increases it will move away from physique building energies to brain energies and may be even higher energies.

So even though I can consciously produce energy , what it can do is mostly not in my control. I have to wait for it to keep increasing its level.

.......... So even though I can consciously produce energy , what it can do is mostly not in my control. I have to wait for it to keep increasing its level.
Dear Sravna Sir,

Not in your control?

If so, how can you think of controlling IRMA and its siblings?? :noidea:

Dear Smt.RR,

Let us say I want to materialize money out of nowhere. I cannot do it however hard i try now because the spiritual energy is not yet up to that level now. That is what I meant.

Dear Smt.RR,

Let us say I want to materialize money out of nowhere. I cannot do it however hard i try now because the spiritual energy is not yet up to that level now. That is what I meant.

Sravna...believe me..none of us can even control our desire to urinate when our bladder is full.

Do this..drink 2 liters of water at one go.
Wait till your bladder gets full..then try using spiritual powers to stop the urge to urinate.

Believe me you cant.

Even this we cant control..do you really think we can ever control a cockroach?

I thought that is what the pest control guys are doing!! LOL :lol:

The reason I am saying this is...a few days ago I was watching TV and all of a sudden a cockroach came tru the window and walked towards me.

I am very scared of cockroaches and wanted to run get the insecticide but this cockroach was different.

Cockroaches usually have a sneaky way of crawling..but this one walked with confident strides.

I thought OMG..never seen such a confident step by step walk by a cockroach.

So I thought..ok let it live..no need to spray insecticide on it.
God knows where it went.

Dear Renuka,

Believe me, it is impossible to visualize what spiritual perspective can offer or do. Mundane and spiritual realities are worlds apart. Your logic simply will not work in spiritual reality.

I thought that is what the pest control guys are doing!!
R R ji has a tested and guaranteed idea! Probably you missed it! :D

This was posted way back on 12 - 5 - 2015.

Easy method the get rid of cockroaches:

Boric acid powder is very effective in getting rid of cockroaches. I make tiny balls like cheedai with the

poori dough - enough to make three to four pooris. Spread two teaspoons of boric acid powder on a plate

and roll the balls over the powder . The balls will be covered with the powder. Dry them well and put them

in the corners of all almirahs and shelves in the kitchen and other rooms. Say bye to all cockroaches! :wave:

P.S: Boric acid powder is available in small packets in medical shops.

I make the balls with left over poori dough! :cool:

Recent comedy we had!

Ram's cousin - a Curious George - had dinner with us, recently. He went inside the kitchen, to keep the plate and noticed the

'cockroach balls' near my mixie. He put a few into his mouth and came out asking me, 'Why have you kept cheedai outside, manni?'

A chill ran down my spine and I shouted, 'Go and spit it. It is meant for cockroaches and NOT for YOU!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back