• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Allaudin Khilji - Monster or Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padmavati And Halal Feminism

pjimage%20(3).jpg

I first heard the ballad of Maa Padmavati from my mother as a child, so have many of us who share the blood of those oppressive, regressive and patriarchal men who gleefully committed saka, an act of walking outnumbered into the battlefield and death, even as their women embraced death by fire. The feminists who are in hysterics over the ‘vaginisation’ of historical women, somehow seem to have entirely bypassed the Yazidi women who have tried everything from scratching themselves to be unattractive to their Isis captors , to jumping off buildings rather than fall into the hands of Khilji’s descendants in faith. ISIS cadre themselves burnt 19 Yazidi women alive in cages for refusing to have sex with them.

There is no denying that this is a disturbing aspect of the history of conquest globally, but is there really only the honour/shame paradigm to understand and assess it? Is honour only sexual? Could it be that Victorian morality introduced a sexual dilution into what was a belief system of honour by the agency of self-determination? Were Indian freedom fighters compelled by sexual honour as they risked life and limb when, as some say, they could have survived and thrived? If sex is indeed about power as Betty Frieden insisted, could it be that the capture and rape of a queen or any woman post war is about the complete extermination of the agency, self-determination and honour of a people, intended to crush their spirit of freedom and ensure eternal submission to the conquistadors?

……………………….
…………………………

One is either free or isn’t, your life is either yours or it isn’t. Here, is where there is no gray.

Valiant men and women, be they Rajput or otherwise, who know the difference between living and surviving have always chosen to live on their terms. Be it a Padmavati who commits jauhar or the countless warriors who ride into battle certain of their end, irrespective of race, religion or nationality. History has never lacked them, even when they die their legend lives on. On the other hand when an insta-feminist who eschews the honour of agency, respect, community, family and goodness dies, she really and truly is dead with no legacy to outlast her. It is the subconscious projection of one’s own eventual and mortal irrelevance that has terrified every shrill and feminist quack to fight, besmirch and humiliate a long dead woman who is immortalised by her sacrifice since centuries.

A woman who, to me or to countless others, grew up hearing tales of honour and valour was never weak, oppressed or afraid. To us who were raised on the principle of uncompromising and complete self-determination, Padmavati was and is the goddess incarnate, the deity Bhavani come to life by her self-determination and action, idolised in verse.

Jai Maa Padmavati, Jai Bhavani

Read more at: https://swarajyamag.com/ideas/padmavati-and-halal-feminism

Personally I dont get it..
A Rajput woman is trained in warfare.
Instead of jumping into fire why not fight the invador and die in battle or better still survive after killing the invador?

Jhansi Rani fought single handedly and she was Brahmin by birth.

So why are Rajput woman acting like delicate flowers afraid of men?

In Ramayan..Kaikeyi fought battles too.

There seems to be some disconnect here.

May be Padmavati Jauhar and all didnt exists.

Cos why would a Rajput woman be so scared as to kill herself?

Why not fight and try to kill the invador or die in battle?

There is freedom of expression and religious sentiments

There is historical facts. distorted with ulterior motive

And there is creative cinematic version of the legend Padmavathi

All manipulated with an eye on Box Office benefit.

This genie has now come out of the bottle with the intervention of Supreme Court

All is well that ends well.

There is freedom of expression and religious sentiments

There is historical facts. distorted with ulterior motive

And there is creative cinematic version of the legend Padmavathi

All manipulated with an eye on Box Office benefit.

This genie has now come out of the bottle with the intervention of Supreme Court

All is well that ends well.
hi

becoz of all these....the box office collection is exceeded more than 150 crores...i heard that the picture is realeased in 3 AMC

theatres in our city ....all theatres very close to my home in USA...i didn't see the movie yet.. weekends are housefull...im planning

for any week days....

No...Traditional Tamil attire is Veshti..Jibba and Komanam.
But here mostly Tamils wear Kurta/Sherwani for religious events cos easier to move about.

The permanent traditional Tamil dress is Veshti and what is the problem in wearing it.

Before the arrival of Komanam, it was in all probability without any dress. Is it permitted there?

Somehow the character of Khilji played by Ranveer seems to be the main attraction of the movie.

He is a very good actor and he is making Khilji coming to life in this song which is somehow hauntingly similar to his equaly powerful Malhari of Bajirao Mastani!

[video=youtube_share;v7K4vGYL9zI]https://youtu.be/v7K4vGYL9zI[/video]

Here is an interesting story in Wikepedia(God knows how true its is).

But it goes to show that not all Rajput queens resisted Muslim invaders.

Kamla Devi was a Rajput queen married to be Rajput King and was abducted by Delhi Sultan Alauddin Khalji)not sure if its the same as Khilji who lusted for Padmavati.

She became his 3rd wife and eventually became his favorite wife!

Then she told him she misses her daughter(from her previous marriage to the Rajput King) and Khalji looks for her daughter to make his wife happy!

I wonder if Karni sena knows about this that not all Rajput queens resisted their captors?
Stockholm syndrome? Surely does not seem so.

Ok story gets more juicy cos her daughter Deval Devi is then married to Khaljis son not by force but later Khaljis son is killed by his rival and the new guy married Deval Devi and again another guy kills her 2nd husband and marries her!

So 1 Rajput princess married to 3 different Muslim men.

Is this even true?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deval_Devi

Last edited:
Yesterday afternoon, members of the Karni Sena in Rajasthan broke out into lusty cheers, began to sing and dance with wild abandon, set off loud Diwali fireworks and generally created celebratory mayhem.

No, 'Padmaavat' wasn't banned, nor did the BJP government at the Centre make any special budgetary concessions to assuage the wounded egos of this self-proclaimed 'Rajput pride' gang. It merely lost.

That is, the BJP lost three crucial bypolls in the land of the Rajputs. It wasn't able to retain any of the seats that elections were held for earlier this week. Yesterday's results saw all three seats going to the rival Congress party.

That was the reason 'Rajput pride' outfits, including the Karni Sena and others, gathered at Rajput Sabha Bhavan - to celebrate the Congress party's victory in the Lok Sabha seats of Ajmer and Alwar, and the Mandalgarh Rajasthan Assembly seat.

The BJP governments at the Centre and in Rajasthan "betrayed the Rajput community on the issue of Padmaavat" and for that they got their just deserts, said the Karni Sena and other groups of its ilk, who wanted the film banned for "disrespecting" the Rajput community.

"The BJP's defeat in the bypolls is a result of the ruling party's disregard for Rajput sentiments," said Karni Sena members.

They and their supporters had been up in arms - often with actual missives like sticks and stones - for months, agitating for the Centre and the state of Rajasthan (and some other states) to ban 'Padmaavat'.

On its Twitter account, a group called 'Rajput World News' said, "Bhansali cost the BJP dearly in the Rajasthan bypolls". Sanjay Leela Bhansali is the person who helmed 'Padmaavat'.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/why-the-karni-sena-is-going-wild-celebrating/articleshow/62752624.cms

Last edited:
Oye!

Its Haraam to tarnish Khiljis name...he is the father of Thulakka Nachiyar..the Muslim Consort of Sri Ranganatha!

So Khilji is Father in law of Sri Ranganatha.

He is no monster if he is FIL of Sri Ranganatha...I guess Khilji could be in Firdaus..i mean Vaikunta now!

LOL

There seems to be no limit for delivering lies in this Forum for some.

The poster has just ventured to deliver a mountain of lies in this Forum and it is now her turn to prove.

Will she….?

A search of mine revealed Thulukka Nachiyar is Princess Suranthani and was daughter of Malik Kabur and NOT as claimed Allaudin Khilji.

And here is the link
: https://kshetrapuranas.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/the-saga-of-thulukka-naachiyaar-sri-rangam/

P.S: There is no death for members who come here to remind Paul Joseph Goebbels, a Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany.

Oye!

Its Haraam to tarnish Khiljis name...he is the father of Thulakka Nachiyar..the Muslim Consort of Sri Ranganatha!

So Khilji is Father in law of Sri Ranganatha.

He is no monster if he is FIL of Sri Ranganatha...I guess Khilji could be in Firdaus..i mean Vaikunta now!

You have opened this door. I always had a feeling that Vaisnava Tradition and faith was similar to the Muslim faith.
Their rigid practices were akin.

You have opened this door. I always had a feeling that Vaisnava Tradition and faith was similar to the Muslim faith.
Their rigid practices were akin.

نعم، فتحت الباب Yes...I opened the door(na'am fataHtu al bAb)

Last edited:
Dear Prasad Ji,

Yes I agree both are rigid but in Vaishnavaism Lord Vishnu has various forms and consorts (polygamous) but this is not found in Islam..Allah is just One and no partners or consorts.

LOL

There seems to be no limit for delivering lies in this Forum for some.

The poster has just ventured to deliver a mountain of lies in this Forum and it is now her turn to prove.

Will she….?

A search of mine revealed Thulukka Nachiyar is Princess Suranthani and was daughter of Malik Kabur and NOT as claimed Allaudin Khilji.

And here is the link
: https://kshetrapuranas.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/the-saga-of-thulukka-naachiyaar-sri-rangam/

P.S: There is no death for members who come here to remind Paul Joseph Goebbels, a Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany.

Oye...Malik Kafur was castrated by Khilji to remain his gay lover!
Your link is wrong!

How can a castrated male have a daughter?

Its Khilji...not Kafur!

read this link!

https://navrangindia.blogspot.my/2015/11/sri-ranganathar-and-his-muslim-consort.html

The confusion arises cos mostly it was Kafur who invaded southwards cos Khilji had an injury after a deep wound obtained at his sacral region in a fight with a Rajput...He used to be in severe pain and found it hard to fight.
So Kafur used to be proxy Sultan at times.

I get my facts right cos I have been reading up on Khilji...the man seems interesting thanks to Ranveer Singh playing him in Padmavaat.

Malik Kafur was a Hindu male bought by Khilji becos of his good looks and Khilji being a bisexual converted Kafur to Islam and castrated him to remain effeminate to be his gay lover.

Finally Kafur killed Khilji and blinded Khiljis sons before being killed by another son of Khilji.

Last edited:
Kafur sings his heart out to Khilji!
Watch the scene where Khilji pushes Kafur away for the girl!
Poor Kafur..must have felt hurt.

[video=youtube_share;9aoUpCXY7uk]https://youtu.be/9aoUpCXY7uk[/video]

I dislike to discuss about Kafur bcos the (Allaaudin Kilji) Monster may pounce upon me for derailing this thread LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back