• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Salute to wife (and all other women) specially Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

[FONT=&quot]This is wonderfully written !!!sharing with you all. (origin was a watsup group).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Why I remain faithfully my wife's disciple[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here is the Indian version, I am not sure whether westerners would be able to fathom the depth of the essay.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will tell you my personal story as to why I remain faithful to my wife. It is just for survival.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Her multitasking always amazed me, especially when it came to chemistry. It was 8 in the morning. In the kitchen, my wife was checking the viscosity of the sambar, the solubility of chutney and the permeability of coffee, all at the same time. The huge number of multisized, multilabel bottles and cans on the shelf in front of her, looked like a 17 th century alchemist lab with containers of different shapes and sizes labeled in Hebrew and Arabic. Hebrew and Arabic you can learn, but here it was a different challenge. The ‘Horlicks’ bottle contained chili powder, the ‘Bournvita’ tin, salt, while the oats tin had turmeric. I won’t be surprised if the rat poison cover had pickles in it. But even without the blink of an eye she confidently opens a container labeled Britannia biscuit , puts a little masala powder in one of the cookers, and put it off. No watches to time, no weighing scale to go by.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But then suddenly, there was this call from the department of physics. The milkman has come with the milk. Even without a lactometer she predicted that the milk did not meet the required specific gravity to be deemed fit for human consumption, adult, pediatric and our pet cat included. The simultaneous arrival of the old newspaperwalla needed supervision in weights and measures department, which she did with accuracy eligible to earn an ISO certification. Within the next 20 minutes she noted that the particulate matter in the tap water was alarmingly high (to me it seemed usual) and made sure that no one used it for drinking. By noon she discovered an unusual biologic phenomena of slowing of the movement of our goldfish in our jerry can sized aquarium and predicted that the prognosis and outcome was poor. With my postgraduate degree in medicine, I did not find the fish too abnormal but uttered an “yes yes”, more to avoid an argument than anything else. By evening 6 the goldfish died. She followed the exact norms of environmental safety in disposal of the mortal remains with necessary prayers; identifying that the cause for the mortality was the new brand of fish food, without an autopsy. The arrival of the gardeners made her take critical decisions in the area of agriculture deciding on which manure would suit the mango tree better. And the financial wizard happily manages to run the home with a fiscal deficit starting by the end of third week of every month.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It is said that management skills go beyond what you are taught in the B schools., However top grade they are, you need some special senses. I agree. Even if my salary check lies deep in my hospital coat pocket she smells it out by the time I park the car. Phenomenal I say. Isn’t it. Surprising that with all these qualifications, a working day from 6 am till 11 pm, and on call 24 hours a day, Indian housewives are still considered unemployed and have no organized Trade Union. Administering the department of Home, with two terrorizing kids is another matter I don’t want to discuss here, because, at least one of them is a young ‘Activist’.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today is the era of re-designation, where the department heads have become Directors, Managers rechristened as Chairman and owners as CEOs. Without call for a strike, we have decided to elevate and promote the good old, young at heart, all knowing housewife to a Homemaker.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She is happy with it![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have very little knowledge of chemistry, nature science, food and beverage or commerce or arts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I remain faithful to my wife, and I cling to her just for survival.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Salute to all lovely women[/FONT]

Ha ha ha...the message missed out a very important point! LOL

Anyway I am not going to mention it.

Post#1 is very good and well said. I am able to identify myself completely with what is said there.
To help Renukaji, I would suggest adding this:

And how can I forget that this alchemist, artist, manager, ringmaster,clairvoyant,friend,philosopher,guide,boss,teacher,doctor and whatnot is also my ultimate spiritual guru taking me to sAyujyam every other day.

LOL.

Post#1 is very good and well said. I am able to identify myself completely with what is said there.
To help Renukaji, I would suggest adding this:

And how can I forget that this alchemist, artist, manager, ringmaster,clairvoyant,friend,philosopher,guide,boss,teacher,doctor and whatnot is also my ultimate spiritual guru taking me to sAyujyam every other day.

LOL.

Still missing the most important role of a woman in marriage!

Oye Guys...wife should also be a seductress.

555b7ffcb760d6c23177cb9da94be949--what-i-want-in-life-the-woman-i-want-to-be.jpg

Source: Google images.

While some of them prove as shy kitten, some do prove they are wild tigress in bed.

மனைவி அமைவதெல்லாம் இறைவன் கொடுத்த வரம்

And the duty/functions change as age grows..

Ok lets praise husbands.

A husband is one of a kind.

Their ability to be Eka Grata..that is only do one task at a time is amazing.

We females multitask and end up being Jill of All Trades and Master of None but a husband is so focused only one task at a time.

Also husbands have the ability to filter sound waves.
He can sit tru the nagging without having listened to one single word yet able to listen to the BBC / CNN news in detail while the nagging is going on in the background.

Its amazing how a male can just delete unwanted sound waves when we females are able to nag yet hear sounds a thousand miles away from home.

Also another admirable quality is the confidence a husband has...he just puts his pants and shirt and he is confident he is good to go but a wife we seek his approval before going out by asking him.." hey how do I look..do I look good in this or that?"

Somehow the male is able to give honest answers very fast and constructive critism sounds very analytical unlike females who will just blurt out their mind.

His inability to find stuff in the kitchen is compensated by his ability to find anything in a store room even without lights on.
Males seem to function better in the dark! ..a trait which could be evolutionary to escape an enemy.

A wife has to be CEO..Manager..etc but a husband holds just one post...that is Mr..President that too with Veto!

So women...dont get flattered by our ability to multitask..we will never be President !LOL

Ok lets praise husbands.

A husband is one of a kind.

Their ability to be Eka Grata..that is only do one task at a time is amazing.

We females multitask and end up being Jill of All Trades and Master of None but a husband is so focused only one task at a time.

Also husbands have the ability to filter sound waves.
He can sit tru the nagging without having listened to one single word yet able to listen to the BBC / CNN news in detail while the nagging is going on in the background.

Its amazing how a male can just delete unwanted sound waves when we females are able to nag yet hear sounds a thousand miles away from home.

Also another admirable quality is the confidence a husband has...he just puts his pants and shirt and he is confident he is good to go but a wife we seek his approval before going out by asking him.." hey how do I look..do I look good in this or that?"

Somehow the male is able to give honest answers very fast and constructive critism sounds very analytical unlike females who will just blurt out their mind.

His inability to find stuff in the kitchen is compensated by his ability to find anything in a store room even without lights on.
Males seem to function better in the dark! ..a trait which could be evolutionary to escape an enemy.

A wife has to be CEO..Manager..etc but a husband holds just one post...that is Mr..President that too with Veto!

So women...dont get flattered by our ability to multitask..we will never be President !LOL

The inimitable wife/woman at work. God is great.

This is wonderfully written !!!sharing with you all. (origin was a watsup group).

Why I remain faithfully my wife's disciple

Here is the Indian version, I am not sure whether westerners would be able to fathom the depth of the essay.

I will tell you my personal story as to why I remain faithful to my wife. It is just for survival.

Her multitasking always amazed me, especially when it came to chemistry. It was 8 in the morning. In the kitchen, my wife was checking the viscosity of the sambar, the solubility of chutney and the permeability of coffee, all at the same time. The huge number of multisized, multilabel bottles and cans on the shelf in front of her, looked like a 17 th century alchemist lab with containers of different shapes and sizes labeled in Hebrew and Arabic. Hebrew and Arabic you can learn, but here it was a different challenge. The ‘Horlicks’ bottle contained chili powder, the ‘Bournvita’ tin, salt, while the oats tin had turmeric. I won’t be surprised if the rat poison cover had pickles in it. But even without the blink of an eye she confidently opens a container labeled Britannia biscuit , puts a little masala powder in one of the cookers, and put it off. No watches to time, no weighing scale to go by.

But then suddenly, there was this call from the department of physics. The milkman has come with the milk. Even without a lactometer she predicted that the milk did not meet the required specific gravity to be deemed fit for human consumption, adult, pediatric and our pet cat included. The simultaneous arrival of the old newspaperwalla needed supervision in weights and measures department, which she did with accuracy eligible to earn an ISO certification. Within the next 20 minutes she noted that the particulate matter in the tap water was alarmingly high (to me it seemed usual) and made sure that no one used it for drinking. By noon she discovered an unusual biologic phenomena of slowing of the movement of our goldfish in our jerry can sized aquarium and predicted that the prognosis and outcome was poor. With my postgraduate degree in medicine, I did not find the fish too abnormal but uttered an “yes yes”, more to avoid an argument than anything else. By evening 6 the goldfish died. She followed the exact norms of environmental safety in disposal of the mortal remains with necessary prayers; identifying that the cause for the mortality was the new brand of fish food, without an autopsy. The arrival of the gardeners made her take critical decisions in the area of agriculture deciding on which manure would suit the mango tree better. And the financial wizard happily manages to run the home with a fiscal deficit starting by the end of third week of every month.

It is said that management skills go beyond what you are taught in the B schools., However top grade they are, you need some special senses. I agree. Even if my salary check lies deep in my hospital coat pocket she smells it out by the time I park the car. Phenomenal I say. Isn’t it. Surprising that with all these qualifications, a working day from 6 am till 11 pm, and on call 24 hours a day, Indian housewives are still considered unemployed and have no organized Trade Union. Administering the department of Home, with two terrorizing kids is another matter I don’t want to discuss here, because, at least one of them is a young ‘Activist’.

Today is the era of re-designation, where the department heads have become Directors, Managers rechristened as Chairman and owners as CEOs. Without call for a strike, we have decided to elevate and promote the good old, young at heart, all knowing housewife to a Homemaker.

She is happy with it!

I have very little knowledge of chemistry, nature science, food and beverage or commerce or arts.

I remain faithful to my wife, and I cling to her just for survival.

Salute to all lovely women

I wrote this long back.

http://nuerons.blogspot.in/2011/10/servant-leader.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back