• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Humble pranams from Thirumangalakudi Swaminathan Venkatraman, New Jersey, USA. 32 years since I came here. Wish to convey sincere greetings to all. Came for my son Ashwin's betterment, and thankfully he has successfully settled. Considering returning to India. Perhaps Coimbatore, as recommended by a sibling. Seek your blessings and suggestions.

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

Kalyana Raman Introduction

Kodi Namaskarangal,

I am Kalyan, born and brought up in a small village Kadayam in Tirunelveli Dt, where Mahakavi Bharathiyar wrote most of his poems. I did my studies in Coimbatore and IIT Madras. Right now I am working in Bangalore as a senior Engineer in an Automotive MNC in Bangalore (Whitefield). I am living with my Mother and I am also an eligible bachelor for marriage. Please feel free to contact or reply me for networking and preserving our cultures and traditions

Kodi Namaskarangal,

I am Kalyan, born and brought up in a small village Kadayam in Tirunelveli Dt, where Mahakavi Bharathiyar wrote most of his poems. I did my studies in Coimbatore and IIT Madras. Right now I am working in Bangalore as a senior Engineer in an Automotive MNC in Bangalore (Whitefield). I am living with my Mother and I am also an eligible bachelor for marriage. Please feel free to contact or reply me for networking and preserving our cultures and traditions
Kalyanji,
welcome to the forum. Kadayam brings me old memories. I wrote my SSLC exams at the Chathram High school in Kadayam.

Kodi Namaskarangal,

hi

my college professor from kadayam agraharam....

Dear Vaagmiji,

Good to hear from you regarding Kadayam. I also have lot of pleasant memories in Chatram Bharathi Hr. Sec. School. My Mother was also a retired teacher from Chatram elementary school. Golden memories.

Hello All,

I am new here. Don't know much. Need to learn a lot.

Well first
I am Raja, 39 from Chennai, self employed connecting the electrical industry. I am brahmin iyer. I am fond of Lord Muruga. As my family Deity is Pazhani. I love to read lots of books. I have Telegram Channel @eTamil.

Well that's all from me.

Dear friends,
I live in Atlanta, USA. I had lived in Chennai, Beneras, Mumbai and Pune while in India. Native of Tiruchi.
I would like to know if anyone can share the contents of Mahasangalpam to be used in USA.
Thank you.
Srini Rama

There is a slokam for which I need Sanskrit lyrics. I will type below what I remember in English. Thanks.

"Pithasya Lokasya characharasya tuomasya poojyasya guru gariyaam ......

Hello All,

I am Ganesh Iyer from Palakkad, born and brought up in Mumbai. Glad to know about Tamil Brahmins from my friends and proud to be a member too.

Hi,

My name is Vijay Sundararajan, born and brought up in Chennai. Worked in Bangalore for 10 years and currently moved to Toronto, Canada. My grand parents are from Kanchipuram (Thoopul). Glad to find a forum like this for Brahmins. Thanks for putting this together.

Hi I work at the moment for a Hong Kong based Insurance major, and shuttle between HK and KL. Normally I live in Chicago but the salary was too good to resist.

Welcome Mr. TambrahKUL to the Forum

You can share your views, experience, exchange ideas and participate in debates/discussions.

Wishing you 'All the Best' .

Dear All,
I am A G Nagarajan . Residing at Chennai Nanmangalam. Retired and was working with various manufacturing industries. I am a Chemical Engineer from NIT warangal passed in 1978

Hi all. I am KR Subramanian from Hyderabad. I would like to know some stotrams and also about spiritual issues.
I look forward to guidance from the senior members of this elite group for my doubts. Regards

Latest ads

Back