• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Allaudin Khilji - Monster or Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the guarantee.....???

Any proof for this...?

What I read was that he has infatuated with a transgender....

BTW, someone has given 'Thumps up' to your posting No.74 which speaks volume about .......!!! LOL

Thank God at least a kind soul gave me a Thumbs Up.
I know very well you used to love giving my posts Thumbs Downs!

See..you were scared Khilji would pounce on you if he were still alive..so why fear..you are a senior trigger friendly Alpha Male ...so Alpha Khilji wont like you.

You sound a bit unhappy that you would not have been the Sultan's choice!

Thank God at least a kind soul gave me a Thumbs Up.
I know very well you used to love giving my posts Thumbs Downs!

See..you were scared Khilji would pounce on you if he were still alive..so why fear..you are a senior trigger friendly Alpha Male ...so Alpha Khilji wont like you.

You sound a bit unhappy that you would not have been the Sultan's choice!

I think you seems to have misunderstood the whole thing..

It is definitely NOT fear

It is 'CODE OF CONDUCT' that prevents...

Sticking to the topic of the thread. Not deviating or derailing.

And I know how to handle Sultans/Monsters when they pounce upon.... I love that

But there is ethics that needs to be followed in a Forum, more particularly in threads where Monsters roam.

And as for giving Thumps Down... is definitely my choice...and I know most members don't like me for that matter. But I am NOT here to please others.

I think you seems to have misunderstood the whole thing..

It is definitely NOT fear

It is 'CODE OF CONDUCT' that prevents...

Sticking to the topic of the thread. Not deviating or derailing.

And I know how to handle Sultans/Monsters when they pounce upon.... I love that

But there is ethics that needs to be followed in a Forum, more particularly in threads where Monsters roam.

And as for giving Thumps Down... is definitely my choice...and I know most members don't like me for that matter. But I am NOT here to please others.

See..again and again you want a Sultan/ Monster to pounce on you!..you just said you love that.

Too bad yaar..you have passed the age to be in a Baccha Bazi!LOL

If I was scared as has been assumed, why should I take umpteen number of Avatars again and again and face the Monster who was wielding his powers unfairly!!

I love to be in a Forum where there is active Monster roaming looking for opportunity to wield his powers unfairly against those who don’t fall in line with him.

I like dragons… most ferocious which have more confidence and for every head you cut off, you may find two more new heads grow back!!

I joined the Forum to spread smile, alas!! was groomed to be more rebellious!!!

See..again and again you want a Sultan/ Monster to pounce on you!..you just said you love that.

Too bad yaar..you have passed the age to be in a Baccha Bazi!LOL

Yes I love to deal with Monsters/Sultans like an aggressive Dragon dealing with rattle snakes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back