• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Any Mantra or Tantra to recover money/property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear members,

I would like to know if there is any mantra/tantra to recover money from a person ( who cheated and is now absconding. He has cheated not one but many persons and made away with a lot of money .. amounting to a few hundred crores by deceiving them He promised high returns due to which many persons had put in their hard earned savings and many of these persons are retired persons who have invested. ) with an intention to earn a few hundred rupees more but now faced with the prospect of having lost almost all of their money.

Any mantra/tantra to recover back the money from such cheaters ??? I am looking forward to any and all help that one give in this regard. I have a request that the the methodology to follow the mantra / tantra if any may be clearly stated including the auspicious day and time when it is to be commenced, the period for which this has to be done and the correct and complete method of performing the same.

I hope this is the correct place in this forum to post this request. Incase this is not the right place, this may kindly be shifted to the appropriate place and I may be advised.

Eagerly awaiting your replies.

K.Ramachandran Bombay

Last edited:
As long as Innocent People are Prevailing These type of Cheaters Grow everywhere throughout The Country.

Greediness is The Root Cause of Severe Loss.

This is a Computer World and Cheaters like this are also more Clever Than Police.

As long as Innocent People are Prevailing These type of Cheaters Grow everywhere throughout The Country.

Greediness is The Root Cause of Severe Loss.

This is a Computer World and Cheaters like this are also more Clever Than Police.

I think "sudarsana homam" everyday will be an effective method. The details any vaadhyaar will give. Commence on any auspicious day suggested by the vaadhyaar and continue till the moneys are recovered through law. All the affected "innocent" (but greedy) victims should be made to take a solemn oath not to believe any rate of return higher than those offered by banks and GOI in its small savings schemes.

I think "sudarsana homam" everyday will be an effective method. The details any vaadhyaar will give. Commence on any auspicious day suggested by the vaadhyaar and continue till the moneys are recovered through law. All the affected "innocent" (but greedy) victims should be made to take a solemn oath not to believe any rate of return higher than those offered by banks and GOI in its small savings schemes.

dear sangom,

i have heard that 'more things are wrought by prayers than the human ever dreams of'. but this is the first time, i am hearing, of a practical use of prayers to right a wrong.

how is this different from directly beseeching God for great moneys, good health, or even wishing someone else ill luck. i mean, are we not bargaining here with prayers offered as a 'bribe'? no?

also, if there is a prayer to right a wrong, are there not prayers to 'do wrongs'? if this is used by the opposite side, then does it become a question of which side ie the good or the bad has the stronger prayers? is it like ravanan praying forever, earning varams, eventually to be used against the devas?

as you can see, i am sort of confused by your answer. i see it as taking prayers to a different plane altogether, and not sure whether this will eventually all end in wars of prayers, between castes and religions.

personally, i would hire some thugs, and beat this guy up, till he coughs up all the money. maybe, on second thoughts, i will spare myself the cost of paying the thugs, and possible future blackmail. i will beat him myself. :)

I think "sudarsana homam" everyday will be an effective method. The details any vaadhyaar will give. Commence on any auspicious day suggested by the vaadhyaar and continue till the moneys are recovered through law.
Now, Sangom sir, you have me scratching my head! Sudarshana homam can be "effective"? I didn't expect this from a fellow rationalist.

Sudarshana homam to recover lost money is like burning good money in pursuit of bad money. What is gone is gone, cannot be recovered by lighting a fire and throwing perfectly nice things like clarified butter, nuts, fruits and other assorted stuff into that fire while chanting some mumbo-jumbo.

Equally desperate but doomed course of action is to hope to recover the lost money through the courts. This was the primary method Brahmin lawyers used to make paupers out of landlords during the British era.

This may sound harsh, but this is the reality, I think the superstitious minds that believe in mantra and tantra is well irrigated for falling for false promises of high returns. Have we not learned anything from the euphoria of huge chit-fund returns -- my fil is still expecting to get his money back from Azhwarpet Chitfund!!!

If there is one cliche that is worth repeating it is this -- if it is too good to be true, it is, walk away from it.

Talking about getting cheated out of retirement, when Enron collapsed tens of thousands of truly innocent people, who didn't lust after high return, lost their life savings. These things happen and all we can do is to kick ourselves and promise to be more careful in the future. To rely on mantra and tantra will only prolong your agony.

All the affected "innocent" (but greedy) victims should be made to take a solemn oath not to believe any rate of return higher than those offered by banks and GOI in its small savings schemes.
This is something I can eagerly get behind.

Cheers!

Dear Shri Kunjuppu, Shri Nara,

I wrote my post because this gentleman was coming up with a problem which cannot be solved through any mantras, I am sure. So, I suggested "sudarsana homam" because someone else had, a few days back, talked about sudarsana homam, vaadhyaars talking on cell phones and the grihasta being therefore unable to get punyam, or moksham or something like that. So, I felt that would be OK, because these greedy retired people would not have bothered to consult some investment advisor or somebody working in any commercial bank as clerk, or done any mantra chanting or pooja before putting the money in that Cheat Company, whereas now this person is asking one and all (this forum) about what mantra or pooja will be effective in bringing back the culprits duly handcuffed and retrieving the moneys ;) It looked so funny and banal to me, that I thought the correct method will be to throw good money over/after bad and think.

Please note the operative clauses in my post viz.,(1)continue till the moneys are recovered through law, AND (2) All the affected "innocent" (but greedy) victims should be made to take a solemn oath not to believe any rate of return higher than those offered by banks and GOI in its small savings schemes.

I suggested the legal method which will include complaint to the police, because the culprits have escaped and included the condition "till the moneys are recovered", which will make the people realize at some point in future at least about the futility of resorting to mantras, poojas and homams after doing a fundamentally foolish act in the material world. As regards item (2) I had hoped that taking such an oath will make the investors rethink; I should have added 'everyday' perhaps.

Thank you for being vigilant and taking up the matter; I remain what I am and there is no change in my views.

In Kerala, the (greedy) investors in similar situation, promptly form some sort of association, register it, complain to the police and move their MLAs and MPs, if possible and ensure that the investigation is not becoming lax and the culprits are traced and brought to book. The Apple a day flats scheme is a recent example. But probably the investors which Shri Ramachandran is referring to are not prepared to do this.

Last edited:
Thanks to Shri Kunjuppu and Shri Nara for their views. More views, suggestions and remedies if any welcome.

KR,

what are you going to do with the suggestions received. obviously you are not satisfied with our input. can you give some hints as to what your expectations are. maybe in this august forum, there are folks, hitherto silent, but will sharpen their pencils and scribble away some better suggestions. or rather, let their fingers do the typing. :)

If you require any help in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka I can help.

Just as Kunjuppu ji said without getting any detailed information from your side Nothing Can Be Done.

You can reach me in my mobile 99521-63523 (24 hours).

Who ever may be You Opponent Do not Worry.I will help You.

Last edited:
Dear Shri Ramachandran ji,

Thank You for your Phone.

You please Contact That Particular Person thro Phone given by me Tomorrow.If he responded well and assisted you to get back your Investments please Furnish That in This Forum. If not you please inform me,so that I will insist him to help.

The Reason is I don't need any sort of Advertisement or anything. But The Motivation of this forum is not like Tea Kadai Bench and only in a purpose to bring our Community under one roof.

I will also speak to him personally before you speak to him.

As far as Mr Joshi is concerned he is a Maharashtrian Brahmin and his wife Madam Anu from Kerala ( Palghat ).

You use my name when You speak to him.

Last edited:
tss,

if ramachandran is going to get in touch with the mafia and goondas and such like, you better warn him of the consequences of resultant blood in his hands.

also, ramachandran, i am not sure, if a legal contract can be signed, limiting your liability.

i presume you are a family man, and therefore should think several times, lest you put your wife and kids to danger.

mr joshi and anu may seem harmless, but i get the gut feeling that they have lines open to mumbai dons of a certain colour. and not sure what is the reward they expect. just be aware, that you are wading your feet in strange waters.

maybe it may be prudent, to write off your losses and move on.

seriously!!

Dear Shri T.S.Sankara Narayanan

Thanking you once again. I would do as suggested and would contact Mr. Joshi ( once you give me his contact number and after you confirm that you have spoken to him) and would give your name for reference. After I speak to him I would give you a feedback.

Thanks once again.

Dear Shri.Kunjuppu,

Your suggestions duly noted. At present I dont think I would approach any mafia or goondas to recover my money. If and when the time comes, I might think twice before I approach anyone.

Any other views / comments of forum members is also welcome.

Dear members,

I would like to know if there is any mantra/tantra to recover money from a person ( who cheated and is now absconding. He has cheated not one but many persons and made away with a lot of money .. amounting to a few hundred crores by deceiving them He promised high returns due to which many persons had put in their hard earned savings and many of these persons are retired persons who have invested. ) with an intention to earn a few hundred rupees more but now faced with the prospect of having lost almost all of their money.

Any mantra/tantra to recover back the money from such cheaters ??? I am looking forward to any and all help that one give in this regard. I have a request that the the methodology to follow the mantra / tantra if any may be clearly stated including the auspicious day and time when it is to be commenced, the period for which this has to be done and the correct and complete method of performing the same.

I hope this is the correct place in this forum to post this request. Incase this is not the right place, this may kindly be shifted to the appropriate place and I may be advised.

Eagerly awaiting your replies.

K.Ramachandran Bombay

I am sorry. There is no such Mantra or any procedure under Tantra. Believe me. I know.

There is a tendency to approach astrologers and Mantriks when faced with such misfortunes. The astrologers, Mantriks and others may advise you ways of improving your fortune. But not for specifically recovering the money.

About 50 years back my family lost some lakhs of rupees of Jewellery. It was headline news in Dhina Thanthi. My father consulted astrologers, conducted Sudharshana and other Homas. But we never got back the jewllery. But due to all these Homas the family fortune improved and we have never really felt the loss.

But one should be careful about spending too much money on these Homas or consulting Tantriks of all kinds. When my father went on performing the homas, other elders in the family intervened and advised him not to throw good money after bad.

About engaging the Dadas in Mumbai, I have some experience. The dadas are pure mercenaries. The person/persons who have cheated you would be in a position to buy them off. Then there will be other unintended consequences. Do not even think about it.

tss,

if ramachandran is going to get in touch with the mafia and goondas and such like, you better warn him of the consequences of resultant blood in his hands.

Dear Kunjuppu ji,

Namaste.

I can personally face any such Gundas or Mafia as quoted by you.I have no fear to meet any one.I fear only to God and my Conscious.

But Mr Joshi quoted by me is not a Gunda or a Mafia Head.He is a P.A to a Minister in Maharashtra.The Minister may be a Mafia because
( The Last Resort of Scoundral is Politics as said by Churchil.)

If he get back his investment I will be more Happy and This Forum also will get a Credit.Let all of us prey for Safe Return of his hard earned Money.

I was once deprived of a huge sum while at work. The unduly benefited person chose to keep mum. Good friends around me told that the wrong would be set right by God. I trusted this. I still trust this (a very long period has elapsed since the incident). We all thrive on our staunch belief on God's justice. A mantra was advised to me to be recited regularly. It is of immense help. Though the wrong is still to be rectified, I have been benefited multiple times otherwise. I take pride in reciting it here in the fond hope of being helpful.
The quotation is from Vishnupurana, I am told. :
Kaartha veeryaarjuna raama Raajaa baahoon sahasravaan
Thasya smarana maathrena gatham dravyam nashtam cha labyathe

You may have this to be clearly recited to you to repeat! If you could understand the meaning, the better. So, the mantra says that just the thought alone of the great King (Vishnu avatar and Vishnu Amsam) KaarthaVeeryarjuna who has a thousand hands will restore gone and lost property.
Now, Kaarthaveeryarjuna, you may recall is known for his devotion to serve the subjects with all resources at his disposal.

All the best.

TSS,

thank you for your clarification. let us hope ramachandran gets his money back.

just yesterday, i got an email, from abu bakr, temporarily stranded in rome. he was on his way to zurich from tripoli, to retrieve money for the gadaffi family, when he himself ran short of funds.

mr bakr supplied me with a electronic money xfer facility in rome, where he wanted immediately 10,000 usa dollars. in return i can have 10% of the 250 million dollars in the account that he has access to in switzerland.

oh well!! too bad i dont have 10,000 dollars to spare. maybe some of the public here, may think of this as an investment with superior returns?

Folks:

While I must admit that I dont have a concrete suggestion to help out KR, I await to see the outcome with abated breath. We have suggestions from reciting matram, doing poojas, hiring gundas to seeking politicians. It is nothing short of a bollywood 1970 movie or a mystery novel, I am not being insensitive to Mr. KR's misery but really await to see how this battle is finally won between dharma and adharma...

Hopefully the outcome will redeem faith in religion, poojas and that the truth always triumphs!!

Good luck with the effort to secure the funds Mr. KR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back