• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to remove aabhicharika people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maksim

Namaskaram,

There are people who do not like my aura and they use magic, as a result I feel discomfort. I tried to contact different gods, the last half-year I worship Gayatri, japam 2 to 3 times a day, but no good result yet.

Advise how to remove aabhicharikas with the help of Gayatri?

Thank you.

Namaskaram,

There are people who do not like my aura and they use magic, as a result I feel discomfort. I tried to contact different gods, the last half-year I worship Gayatri, japam 2 to 3 times a day, but no good result yet.

Thank you.

I hope you are a Hindu (in the true sense), have you heard of Karma theory? In Gita Krishna advice Arjuna:

The verse is—
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥ २-४७

In Roman scripts—
Karmanye vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karmaphalaheturbhurma Te Sangostvakarmani

The meaning of the verse is—
You have the right to work onlybut never to its fruits.
Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction.

If Lord Krishna believed like you do he would have advised Arjuna how to remove aabhicharikas with the help of Gayatri.

If Krishna did not do how do you expect mere mortal in this site or this world do it?

I hope you are a Hindu (in the true sense), have you heard of Karma theory?

Oh, if I had a happy opportunity to be a Hindu in the true sense, then I would not have the difficulties that I write about. ;)

Yes, Sir, I read a lot about Karma.

In Gita Krishna advice Arjuna:

The verse is—

In Roman scripts—

Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction.

Thank you for this wonderful quotation from Bhagavad Gita.

If Krishna did not do how do you expect mere mortal in this site or this world do it?

Probably, I had to ask Krisna, but I did not find a qualified Guru. The gods of Shiva-siddhanta (as well as tantras) are very merciful, but I have the feeling that this is depressing the environment. When I practice Gayatri, it brings good.

Therefore, my choice is Gayatri.

I hope you are a Hindu (in the true sense), have you heard of Karma theory? In Gita Krishna advice Arjuna:

The verse is—

In Roman scripts—

If Lord Krishna believed like you do he would have advised Arjuna how to remove aabhicharikas with the help of Gayatri.

hi

the same gita says......

SARVA DHARMAN PARITHJYA MAAMEKAM SARANAM VRAJA.....AHAM TVA SARVA PAAPEBHYO MOKSHAISHYAMI MAA SUCCHAHA.....

so better to surrender to god.....no karama required...total surrender...

Namaskaram,

Thank you.

Get a Guru to teach you to recite Hanuman Kavacham.

I have read before that its a powerful kavacham to ward off any vibes that disturb ourv equilibrium.

This is Hanuman Kavacham..but do not recite it sans learning it from a Guru becos it is believed that Hanuman Kavacham is a tantra recital hence needs to be learnt from.a Guru.
[video=youtube_share;2hted9gmnDQ]https://youtu.be/2hted9gmnDQ[/video]

hi
the same gita says......

SARVA DHARMAN PARITHJYA MAAMEKAM SARANAM VRAJA.....AHAM TVA SARVA PAAPEBHYO MOKSHAISHYAMI MAA SUCCHAHA.....

so better to surrender to god.....no karama required...total surrender...

sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
moksayisyami ma sucah

TRANSLATION: Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.
Yes, Sir, probably, this is the most universal principle. Every God and Guru preaches it.

Get a Guru to teach you to recite Hanuman Kavacham.

I have read before that its a powerful kavacham to ward off any vibes that disturb ourv equilibrium.

This is Hanuman Kavacham..but do not recite it sans learning it from a Guru becos it is believed that Hanuman Kavacham is a tantra recital hence needs to be learnt from.a Guru.

Thank you Renukaji. Previously, I tried to worship Hanuman, this is a very powerful force, there is a need for a Guru to learn. After many observations I learned that worship of the gods affects the environment: people, animals, nature... Gayatri is very positive.

I agree that there are various ways to calm your mind. Mantra, meditation, Japa all can be of help in that. But no one can escape the Karma Phala of your action. If one wants to win friends and influence others Please take a course:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People.

If one has wronged others or is not doing their task, no amount of mantra can help them.
When one realizes that they get the effect of their karma, and accept their responsibility only then they can make the right decision. Getting a mantra and thinking that is going to cure all external problem is wrong.

As learned people, it is our responsibility to give good advice.
We must not give false hope with the aim of being popular.

I agree that there are various ways to calm your mind. Mantra, meditation, Japa all can be of help in that. But no one can escape the Karma Phala of your action. If one wants to win friends and influence others Please take a course: How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People.

We must not give false hope with the aim of being popular.

Good aspiration. I used to read Dale Carnegie, he offers many good solutions. But when the first enthusiasm ended, I realized that in fact, Dale Carnegie proposes to build a world based on lies and falsity. After that, I put the book on the shelf and did not remember about it for the past 25 years. Thank you for reminding me. ;) If you are interested in this topic, read Everett L. Shostrom, "Man, the manipulator: the inner journey from manipulation to actualization".

If one has wronged others or is not doing their task, no amount of mantra can help them.
When one realizes that they get the effect of their karma, and accept their responsibility only then they can make the right decision.

This is fair, I agree. And how do I know what I should do? By the way, I was interested in this question all my life. How to make sure that other people do not interfere with me to understand this?

As learned people, it is our responsibility to give good advice.

It is always a pleasure to study with scientists. Can scientists say, for example, why I "pick up trouble with others"? Why is it necessary for my soul?

Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize themselves as a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances. Victim mentality depends on clear thought processes and attribution. In most cases, those with a victim mentality have in fact been the victim of wrongdoing by others or have otherwise suffered misfortune through no fault of their own; however, such misfortune does not necessarily imply that one will respond by developing a pervasive and universal victim mentality where one frequently or constantly realizes oneself to be a victim.
The term is also used in reference to the tendency for recognizing one's misfortunes on somebody else's misdeeds, which is also referred to as victimism.
Victim mentality is primarily developed, for example, from family members and situations during childhood. Similarly, criminals often engage in victim thinking, believing themselves to be moral and engaging in crime only as a reaction to an immoral world and furthermore feeling that police are unfairly singling them out for persecution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality

I am not a psychiatrist.

One can not help someone who does not want to be helped.

Stuck In Dwelling?

“Life is terrible. I’ve lost everything. I have no one.”
“I’ve done so many horrible things and burned so many bridges.”
“Is it even worth it to pursue anything anymore?”
“Will I ever amount to anything? I mean, why should I even try?”

Does any of this sound familiar to you? Have you ever allowed yourself to dwell on everything negative in your life to the point where it became a reason to use? Welcome to something we call ‘the victim role’ – a mentality that can greatly hinder any efforts toward sobriety.

In this article, we cover more about feeling and acting helpless,. Then, we’ll explore several situations in which people assume the role of a victim. Can you identify any of these major roles? If so, recognition and ownership are the beginning to healing. At the end, we welcome you to share your questions and comments.

What Is A ‘Victim Role’…Really?

To assume the victim role is to adopt a way of thinking that essentially makes you feel and act helpless. This type of thinking is dangerous for everyone, but it is especially dangerous for those in active addiction.

Why Do We Assume The Victim Role?

The victim role allows those in active addiction to manipulate others. The “victims” communicate the beliefs in their head in a way that convinces their friends or loved ones that life truly is as bad as they say. This allows the “victims” to obtain:

• money
  • a place to stay
  • companionship
  • more of their drug of choice
…and the list goes on. In short, the “victim” manipulates others into enabling him or her.

http://addictionblog.org/treatment/victimhood-addiction-how-to-identify-victim-mentality/

Namaskaram,

Thank you.

Dear Maksim:

People around you using magic against you, that there are many gods etc., and you think there is something called aabhicharika whatever that is - do you see all these ideas are the work of your mind imagining. No common person can help you with this, not even the gods you 'tried to contact'.

If you feel all these seem real to you and you are serious , you should seek the help of a psychiatrist who is qualified to address the source of your paranoia.

The above is a sincere advice

Dear Maksim:

People around you using magic against you, that there are many gods etc., and you think there is something called aabhicharika whatever that is - do you see all these ideas are the work of your mind imagining. No common person can help you with this, not even the gods you 'tried to contact'.

If you feel all these seem real to you and you are serious , you should seek the help of a psychiatrist who is qualified to address the source of your paranoia.

The above is a sincere advice

Hope it works.

Thank you, a-TB, a very logical message. I'm even surprised why it did not appear earlier! Perhaps, this topic can be closed ... But there are some circumstances, namely:

1) I regularly go through a medical examination, the priathletes say that everything is fine;
2) The actions of these mages are very simply recorded on the audio recording. I am in a hurry to provide such a record, as this may conflict with the law (privacy);
3) There is a long series of observations;
4) One Guru from the Nath acknowledges the existence of this problem, but it is difficult for me to conform to their teaching;
5) One shaman offered to help, but the energies coming from him embarrassed me, and after a while I refused.

So, a-TB, logic is very good, but reality sometimes makes its own adjustments. ;)

Thank you, a-TB, a very logical message. I'm even surprised why it did not appear earlier! Perhaps, this topic can be closed ... But there are some circumstances, namely: 1) I regularly go through a medical examination, the priathletes say that everything is fine; 2) The actions of these mages are very simply recorded on the audio recording. I am in a hurry to provide such a record, as this may conflict with the law (privacy); 3) There is a long series of observations; 4) One Guru from the Nath acknowledges the existence of this problem, but it is difficult for me to conform to their teaching; 5) One shaman offered to help, but the energies coming from him embarrassed me, and after a while I refused. So, a-TB, logic is very good, but reality sometimes makes its own adjustments. ;)
Dear Mr Maksim: This issue is closed. No one is commenting further. I have no idea who these priathletes are. I was talking about going to a Psychiatrist who is authorized to prescribe medications. In India such things are taboo but not in many parts of the world. Brain is like another organ, If there is chemical imbalance one can have actual experience of all kinds of imaginations. No Guru can help. If someone says he can help he is a fraud. There are no energies, no teaching needed. Just 'surrender' to a competent psychiatrist. I am sure you will feel fine and will be laughing at the whole issue My best wishes to you

Namaskaram,

Thank you.

Hmm.. you seem to have decided on Aabicharikas, gayatri and gayatri removes aabicharikas. Then what is the 'advise' you need..?

:)

Enjoy.

-TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back