• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

i' hv joined this great tamil community today, I am happy and proud of this community. From birth till graduation I was in Madras and right now in Delhi working in a Intellectual Property Attorney firm. My area of interest is to develop spirtual teachings/slokas of vaishvna samparadyam. I am planning to come back to Chennai or settled down in any Divyadesam, particularly Thiruvahendirapuram.

Reply to Ms. Gayathri's message

Namaskarams,

I believe you have replied to my posting as an introduction.

It is important that a collective gathering of a few COMMITTED AND DEVOTED persons like us join together and start spreading the messages as appropriate to our community.

To begin with,
I take the first step. The first step says,

" Make our own children to PROSTRATE in front of their parents EVERY DAY, I repeat, EVERYDAY and make them submit their obeisance "

This will :
1. Inculcate a habit of respect to elders.
2. Will lead to their spiritual and mental progress.
3. Will lead to the Brahmin community as a whole as a respectful one.
4. Will invoke inner strengths and above all (there are so many benefits to this but I am not detailing them here)
5. What other blessings can be more powerful than the parents blessings and ON A CONTINUAL BASIS DAY-BY-DAY.

Start this today at each home and see the difference. It works for those who work it.

GBBWY
Regards,

Radhakrishnan Pattabiraman
rightly said. first we should be proud to be brahmins and try to know the meaning of our daily rituals.

This is really assuring site which helps to relocate our roots for not becoming cultural and religious orphan. thanks for all the contrubotors. this gives me enlightment

Last edited:
Hi,
I am Suresh, residing in Kochi, Kerala. Mine is small family wife (home maker) and kid who is studying 5th std. in Chinmaya. Very nice to see a tamil brahmins site. hope we will have lot communications in future.
Best regards
Suresh

introduction

Hi,
I am Suresh from Kochi, Kerala. i am from Kumbakonam, from last 9 years moved to Kerala.

My Meenakshi (housewife) and son Rahul studying 5th std in Chinmaya

Very nice to see separate site for tamil brahmins.

best regards
suresh

:eek:hwell::eyebrows::smow::bump2:
A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

I am S Ramabadran, from Thanjavur, I am really proud to be in the community,
I want all of us to follow atleast minimum rituals of our community to retain or
regain our values :eyebrows:

I just saw your quote. i can help you to get vadhyar in chennai. But where you want to perform this function. wat is your budget. i am having a good vadhyar who done lot of pooja, homam, kalyanam to our family and our entire area. If your interested pls contact me at 9840510643

Regards
Srinivasan

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Chandrasekar hailing from Chennai/Bangalore settled in Canada. I wanted to get some info about the vadhyars available in Chennai to perform sadhabishekam of my father. So I was searching with all key words in Google and accidentally I came across this website. So I took a moment to enrol me as a member.

I worked for 21 years in India and then came to Canada in 2000. Now I work for a Bank here since 8 years. I have one daughter who passed her Architecture degree and works for a MNC here and my wife is a very good Carnatic musician. We are very religious and orthodox triangular family.

Chandru

My pranams to every one,

My parents are looking for a partner for me. Any one who is having a girl between 28-32 please contact me or my parents. I am working as a Sr. Exe in finance depart of a JV company in chennai. I am 34 years old and i am living in a joint family with my parents, brother and sister.

I request all our brahmin girl parents to come forward to save our community.

My sincere namaskaram to everyone who is elder to me.

I am S.Srinivasn aged 34 and my parents are looking for a girl for me. Any parents in our community having a girl aged between 28-33, please contact me 9840510643 or my parents.

My sincere request to all our community girl parents to come forward to save our community.

I am Muthukrishnan, aged 58 years. Presently working in a private limited company as Executive-Accounts. I have two daughters - First one is going to be get married in Feb 2010.

I would like to learn Astrology, and also wants to help the peoples who need it.

Will you please inform me which are the books are best (preferably in Tamil) to learn Astrology.

Thanking you,
C S MUTHUKRISHNAN

My pranams to all,
I am basically from Chennai settled down in Bangalore still working as a director in one of the companies. I have a daughter, settled down in the US.
My passion is Astrology and helping people with free Astrological consultations. I have been practising this for a number of years
and I must say that I continue to serve the people over the mail. I am a firm beleiver in God and I think that sincere prayers are always answered.As Bhagavad Gita says:
“Sarvadharman Parityajya Mam Ekam Saranam Vraja |
Aham tva Sarva Papebhyo Mokshayishyami Masuchaha ||”

"Your knowledge is limited; your ability is insignificant, your life is short and you are also impatient of delay; therefore do not go about seeking other upayas which you cannot (fully) understand; which you cannot easily adopt and which can bear fruit only after much delay; Realise that I, who am easy of access to all, who am the Saviour of all the worlds, and who am endowed with the attributes essential for a Saviour, am the only upaya and perform the surrender of the responsibility of protecting your self to me with its five Angas. When you have adopted this upaya, you will have done what you ought to do, you will become my ward and be extremely dear to me. Supremely compassionate and gracious, independent and omnipotent, I will, myself, by my mere will and without any other aid, and for the fulfilment of my own purposes, free you from the manifold, endless and insurmountable groups of obstacles without leaving any trace of them. I will enable you to have enjoyment similar to mine own, since you will enjoy myself and all that belongs to me. I will find delight in making you render all forms of service in all places, at all times and in all circumstances - service which will be of the nature of the overflow of the full and perfect enjoyment (of my self) you have absolutely no cause for grief".
I welcome any astrological consultation free of cost.
Om tat sat
AVAM

introduction

Kindly accept my humble namaskaram

New to everything and eager to know something.

Very much interested in Shri Velukkudi Krishnan's upanyasams. For the time being, learning Bhagwad Gita from a well learned person and listening to Shri Krishnan's discourses in CDs.

Thanks

Laxmiravi

Namaskaram

I just saw your quote. I am srinivasan from chennai. I am also interest in meeting people like you

Namaskarams to everyone

I am gayathri from chennai.I love to meet Brahmins and connecting them was one of my interest too. nice to hear about this site.

Hi

Pls let me know what kind of food business you are doing. i have good people in contract in our community, who are all willing to help our community

Hi friends, I am sumathi ravi doing home made food products business. I would like to get introduced to all the members of Tamil Brahmins and hope to develop good relationship with all. Thank you

Hello tambrams & Other friends

Hi

Hi My name is muthukumar ,

Iam an Engineer , working at Bangalore , though my parents hailed from Tanjore , I have been born brought in North Karnataka and currently working in Blore,

I speak Tamil with a kannada accent ,

My hobbies are browsing reading etc

Hope to hear from other members here .

Regards
MK

I am Muthukrishnan, aged 58 years. Presently working in a private limited company as Executive-Accounts. I have two daughters - First one is going to be get married in Feb 2010.

I would like to learn Astrology, and also wants to help the peoples who need it.

Will you please inform me which are the books are best (preferably in Tamil) to learn Astrology.

Mr. Muthukrishnan...- Lifco has a basic book called Kudumba Jothidam..It is in Tamil..and it is also cheaply priced..I have benefited from the book.
The late Balajothidar's books are simple, sweet and can build up knowledge in a person. There are many titles written by him called Jothidathil Character Study, Pathaam Veedu...The details wiill be in the jothida journal Baljothidam Ennganitham..etc..I forget the exact name..
There is B.V Raman's A Manual of HIndu Astrology and a whole list of books from him..
In Tamil, Mattrapadi, 100 of books are there...Jothidam is one of the hot subjects of Tamil publishing ...You can start with Lifco's book...and also take guidance of experienced astrologers you know or must befriend...

Namaskaram to everybody. I am S Sankaranarayanan from Madurai. I am a retired Engineer from Madura Coats and aged 64. Have only daughter residing at Muscat. I am interested in religion, philosophy and slokas. I came across this site when I was searching for facts about Kanchi Math (JMyth!)

Intro

Hi,
I am ramkumar from chennai. Liked this site very much and joined this community. At the age of 30, I have more urge to understand about the Brahmin way of life and follow it...

Regards
Ramkumar

Latest ads

Back