• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these questions have answers in our ancient religious texts. It requires only a search. But then we are mired in dogmas and so shun a certain texts. So it means we prefer to be blind and keep coming here to ask questions again and again. LOL.
It is like a child getting happiness by picking up a shell, a pebble or a conch on the sea-shore while the vast ocean has valuable gems in its floors. Isaac Newton said this.

Lets analyze this ...
There are those who shun Advaita text and adhere to Dvaita/Vishishtadvaita text and vice versa...then there are those who shun all religious text and live as they please.

Who is blind and who is sighted we would never know.

What difference does it make if the ocean floor has valuable gems(Ratnakar) cos there are sharks everywhere!LOL

Its safer to be on the shore..picking up a conch(Shanka) and getting an idea as how it enjoys a revered position along with the Chakra,Gada and Padma.

It took the name of Rama for even Ratnakar to become Valmiki.

Therefore can the Ocean of Salt match the Ocean of Milk?

Narayana!Narayana!

Last edited:
It seems mind is beginning to make serious efforts to surmount the ultimate physical spiritual barrier with respect to body. If crossed, I believe the body becomes irreversibly spiritual.

Last edited:
It seems I am moving towards the state of perfect health and also maintenance of youth. The next logical target is enhancing beauty and finally irreversibly into spiritual brain.

The listening to mantras seem to fasten the process. Let me try that for beauty. I believe inner beauty also gets enhanced. I can't lie . The results would be perceptible.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna..I dont get you sometimes..you talk about spirituality yet you dabble with enhancing beauty by mantras.

I am a female who is very particular on how I look within natural means by watching what I eat and regular exercise but I will never resort to using mantras or any spiritual means to enhance my looks.

That does not seem right cos using mantras even for gain of any kind adds on impressions or karma..will all the talk of spirituality you do..why are you still binding yourself by various desires?

Perfect health and ever lasting youth technically does not exists..believe me..aging..decay..death ..even Avatars are subject to this.

Its a form of resistance to your own spiritual progress to be wanting to experiment with mantras to reverse the effects of nature.

When I look at the mirror daily..I like what I see..I like the change that came with time..that is true beauty
...to be able to be comfortable with disease..decay and death.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna..I dont get you sometimes..you talk about spirituality yet you dabble with enhancing beauty by mantras.

I am a female who is very particular on how I look within natural means by watching what I eat and regular exercise but I will never resort to using mantras or any spiritual means to enhance my looks.

That does not seem right cos using mantras even for gain of any kind adds on impressions or karma..will all the talk of spirituality you do..why are you still binding yourself by various desires?

Perfect health and ever lasting youth technically does not exists..believe me..aging..decay..death ..even Avatars are subject to this.

Its a form of resistance to your own spiritual progress to be wanting to experiment with mantras to reverse the effects of nature.

When I look at the mirror daily..I like what I see..I like the change that came with time..that is true beauty
...to be able to be comfortable with disease..decay and death.

Dear Renuka,

I have two personalities now, the one that is predominant has the need to be beautiful and intelligent but I do go into the other which is very fascinating and the experience is totally different.

I am able to be under perfect self control in everything when in the latter. When I had severe health problem I would not be in control in many aspects and I think that still is having a hold as desires. In the other state, there is not an iota of ego or desires. I am still not sure when that state will irreversibly happen. Let us wait and see what unfolds and how it unfolds.

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

I have two personalities now, the one that is predominant has the need to be beautiful and intelligent but I do go into the other which is very fascinating and the experience is totally different.

I am able to be under perfect self control in everything when in the latter. When I had severe health problem I would not be in control in many aspects and I think that still is having a hold as desires. In the other state, there is not an iota of ego or desires. I am still not sure when that state will irreversibly happen. Let us wait and see what unfolds and how it unfolds.

Well..Sravna..A Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde scenario can be dangerous.

I long back sensed that you could be having Dissociative Identity Disorder and today I hear it from you itself.

So when you are Ambi..you talk about Spirituality..when you are Remo, you are into beauty and youth.

Sravna..eventually both Ambi and Remo will escalate into Anniyan when desires are not met.

I am saying this many times to you..you are not going to like me saying it again and again..IF you are totally aware that you have two personalities please seek some medical intervention..at least it can be controlled.

Dont wait for the day that you are not aware anymore how many personalities you have.

I know you will not believe me and might even say medical science has yet to understand spiritual awakening.

There are enough websites online that describe spiritual awakening to be mistaken as bipolar or even dissociative personality disorder...all these mislead humans that need psychological intervention

Please dont lose track and do NOT say I am wrong.
I am sure of what I can sense from my professional experience.

Renuka, don't jump to conclusions. I meant I am normal most of the times with some desires and ego though that is on constant decrease but in the spiritual state a much better and enlightening experience when compassion and empathy are most at work. A natural progression to spiritual state seems to be happening as I am going more and more into it.

I think you are watching a lot of movies. You cannot extrapolate them to real life situations.

Last edited:
Renuka, don't jump to conclusions. I meant I am normal most of the times with some desires and ego though that is on constant decrease but in the spiritual state a much better and enlightening experience when compassion and empathy are most at work. A natural progression to spiritual state seems to be happening as I am going more and more into it.

I think you are watching a lot of movies. You cannot extrapolate them to real life situations.

Dear Sravna,

I do not depend on movies to make my diagnosis.

A lot of disorders are mistakenly thought to be Spiritual Awakening when the mind is in a state of denial.

Dear Sravna,

I do not depend on movies to make my diagnosis.

A lot of disorders are mistakenly thought to be Spiritual Awakening when the mind is in a state of denial.

Renuka,

But some really are spiritual awakening.

Renuka,

But some really are spiritual awakening.

Agreed but at times its really hard to know.

The best is to stand witness to changes and not take active measures to be awakened.

I believe that Gods ways are subtle.

Agreed but at times its really hard to know.

The best is to stand witness to changes and not take active measures to be awakened.

I believe that Gods ways are subtle.

Renuka,

I am not yet brahman to just stand witness to all that happens. As long one is not yet fully into the spiritually awakened state one does tend to take active measures for that.

Renuka,

I am not yet brahman to just stand witness to all that happens. As long one is not yet fully into the spiritually awakened state one does tend to take active measures for that.

Dear Sravna,

One does not have to reach the state of Brahman to witness happenings.

Its just analyzing a situation without getting affected by the outcome.

Spiritual awakening is like maturity..it comes naturally with time...no need to take active steps.

It just happens.

If it does not..let it be..may be in next life or many more lives to come..or maybe never.

Folks,

A reason why I am using mantras for certain purposes is to see them at work. My experience and understanding so far is , the higher the spiritual level you are at, the better the mantras and all things spiritual work for you. This i turn can increase your spiritual level and a cycle is created that takes you to enlightenment.

I will let you know more on this soon.

Dear Renuka,

One's aura is a lot more attractive than one's physical appearance. In fact some exude negative aura that may even lessen their physical attractiveness. So Renuka go for inner beauty and not for the external one. You will find the latter quickly unattractive if there is no inner beauty. It is a cliche but only deep truths become cliches.

What say you?

Dear Renuka,

One's aura is a lot more attractive than one's physical appearance. In fact some exude negative aura that may even lessen their physical attractiveness. So Renuka go for inner beauty and not for the external one. You will find the latter quickly unattractive if there is no inner beauty. It is a cliche but only deep truths become cliches.

What say you?

Yes..Sravna...I go for inner beauty...I do X ray...blood tests..run all test to see which person has the best bone density..hormonal levels etc..truly internal!LOL

Just kidding.

Yup I do agree..internal beauty is more important but so far all those I know with true inner beauty also come with great outer beauty..its such people who tend to gravitate towards me.

Dont know why.

Yup I do agree..internal beauty is more important but so far all those I know with true inner beauty also come with great outer beauty..its such people who tend to gravitate towards me.

Dont know why.

If you get that attention from such people you should be deserving it.

Dear Folks,

My two days experience in stock market has been enlightening. Stock market is a chaotic system. Anything which is chaotic is difficult to deal with. I would say our life itself has to deal with chaos on a regular basis.

You need two ingredients for success in a worldly endeavor. By success I mean enduring success . One is intelligence which is the analytical type and the other is self control. Self control I learnt in these two days, is not only exercising restraint on your emotions but also knowing when to exercise it. Controlling one's emotions too excessively is as bad as controlling too little when it comes to worldly success.

If you plan to make a big mark in the external world, stock market teaches you to fine tune your self control and help in that endeavor.

More later.

Yes..Sravna...I go for inner beauty...I do X ray...blood tests..run all test to see which person has the best bone density..hormonal levels etc..truly internal!LOL
Just kidding.
Dont know why.

Ya allah!!

Dear Folks,

My two days experience in stock market has been enlightening. Stock market is a chaotic system. Anything which is chaotic is difficult to deal with. I would say our life itself has to deal with chaos on a regular basis.

You need two ingredients for success in a worldly endeavor. By success I mean enduring success . One is intelligence which is the analytical type and the other is self control. Self control I learnt in these two days, is not only exercising restraint on your emotions but also knowing when to exercise it. Controlling one's emotions too excessively is as bad as controlling too little when it comes to worldly success.

If you plan to make a big mark in the external world, stock market teaches you to fine tune your self control and help in that endeavor.

More later.

I recommend Chaos theory for study.

Even in chaotic system you will observe Strange attractors. You need to look at it from sufficiently away. LOL.

Dear Sravna Sir,

I guessed it right! Next you will claim that the temperature drop in Sing Chennai is due to your SE!

But, yesterday, in a TV channel, they gave the scientific reason for the drop in local temperature. :)

It will be there for about five days. :cool:

My astrologer friend says July August this year will witness great apocalyptic upheavals because Rahu, Ketu and Guru are all moving house together.

Sravna could you do something about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back