• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. Myself, my wife and daughter are very much interested in bhajans and music and my wife and daughter are reqularly singing bhajans by Sri Sri Ravishankar and we all attend bhajan programs. My grand daughter (3 years) will dance as she likes and entertain us during their singing. Bhajans has got a nice effect on the whole family. Welcome once again Sugavanam

Namaskaram.

Happy to learn about the portal of TamilBrahmins.com for serving the community. May their endeavours generate more support from the community.

Namaskaram

Hello members,
I am K.Venkatraman Iyer 59 yrs old living in Pune and i am a consultant for Adhesive coatings and speciality tapes.
I am happy to be one among the members.
Warm regards

Hearty welcome to sivathanu. I feel, in future, new members will give a brief about their location, area of interest etc, which will be very useful. I hope our moderators will consider this point and act on that.

Mr.V.S.Srinivasan Sir,
Are you the very same V.S.Srinivasan worked as Loco Foreman in Tirunelveli and then from there went on Promotion as AME. in Southern Railway.
If so can you please recognise me?
I am T.S.Sankara Narayanan worked under your Control.
Any way Namaskaram sir and Hearty welcome to this ,"House of Lords".
Just as Annadurai said,"There will always be a Tirunelveli man wherever you go.I came first.
with sincere regards,
T.S.Sankara Narayanan.

HI Sir,

I am also from Tirunelveli, Kilangadu village. shall we form a society with the name of Tirunelveli

L. Gomathi

அறிமுகம்

வணக்கம்.
அன்பே சிவம் - எனது பெயரும் கொள்கையும்.
பிறந்தது அந்தணர் குலம். செய்வது அறியாமையை எதிர்த்துப் போர் என்னும் சத்திரியத் தொழில். எழுத்துகளை விற்று வைசியத் தொழிலும் அவ்வப்போது செய்வதுண்டு. வாழ்வது எல்லோர்க்கும் தொண்டனாக நாலாம் வர்ணத்தவர் நெறியில்.
கற்றது பெரியவா முதல் பெரியார் வரை, கடுகளவு. கல்லாதது வேதம் முதல் ஹாரிபாட்டர் வரை மலையளவு.
இந்தத் தளத்தில் நடக்கும் சுவையான உரையாடல்களை ஓரமாக நின்று கவனிக்க மட்டும் விரும்புகிறேன். என் ஐயங்களைத் தீர்த்துக்கொள்ள மட்டும் அவ்வப்போது வாய் திறக்கலாம் என்று இருக்கிறேன்.
அன்பே சிவம்.

j4a_deserted_female/INTRODUCTION

Dear Brahmin ladies & gentle men,
I am Jayasurya, 42 yrs, Single.,wishes to give a decant married life to a poor destituted or deserted brahmin healthy girl, between 28-40yrs.
She must be GOD FEARING with excellant devine activites.
Members please send the full details of such females.,Mediators please excuse.
WIth best regards
ANBHUDAN
jaya surya

The tone of the writing, esp, addressings like 'Females/Deserted/avoidance of Mediators/strange handle name, gives me a feel, that, 'Some is going for fishing'...

Its just my opinion

The tone of the writing, esp, addressings like 'Females/Deserted/avoidance of Mediators/strange handle name, gives me a feel, that, 'Some is going for fishing'...

Its just my opinion

Especially since the gentleman is promising a "decant" married life.

say Hello

I stumbled upon this site, and immediately registered. I am in Baroda, working for a MNC- legal. I like the Music collection., but i was struck n for hearing carnatic music, i needs to post min 30 mails..oh..no .. long way to go.!!!!

I stumbled upon this site, and immediately registered. I am in Baroda, working for a MNC- legal. I like the Music collection., but i was struck n for hearing carnatic music, i needs to post min 30 mails..oh..no .. long way to go.!!!!

Welcome, Glad you could join us :)

unfortunately having a min requirement ensures people dont come here for the freebies but also participate too :)

just 30 posts :) considering we have a lot of excellent threads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back