• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anbe shivam

I have seen your message. Very impressive.
Kattradhu valaruttum kalladadhu kuraiyattum.
Wish you all the best.
Nathan
presently in medicine business in mali, west africa.
Originally from kodavasal and settled at dombivli, maharashtra.
வணக்கம்.
அன்பே சிவம் - எனது பெயரும் கொள்கையும்.
பிறந்தது அந்தணர் குலம். செய்வது அறியாமையை எதிர்த்துப் போர் என்னும் சத்திரியத் தொழில். எழுத்துகளை விற்று வைசியத் தொழிலும் அவ்வப்போது செய்வதுண்டு. வாழ்வது எல்லோர்க்கும் தொண்டனாக நாலாம் வர்ணத்தவர் நெறியில்.
கற்றது பெரியவா முதல் பெரியார் வரை, கடுகளவு. கல்லாதது வேதம் முதல் ஹாரிபாட்டர் வரை மலையளவு.
இந்தத் தளத்தில் நடக்கும் சுவையான உரையாடல்களை ஓரமாக நின்று கவனிக்க மட்டும் விரும்புகிறேன். என் ஐயங்களைத் தீர்த்துக்கொள்ள மட்டும் அவ்வப்போது வாய் திறக்கலாம் என்று இருக்கிறேன்.
அன்பே சிவம்.

Hello everyone

Indeed its very nice to have a forum of this kind for our community. I am grateful to all those responsible for the creation of this beautiful site. Let us all pray for long life of this site and let us all contribute our best support for its purpose.

Ranganathan

Jai Hind and Namaskaram

Dear Fellow Tamil Brahmins,

I am very proud to be part of this forum. I come from a village near Vellore. I am a retired Army man, with a second career in an IT company. I am 67 years old. I have settled down in Hyderabad.

My wife and I spend our time mostly caring for sick and destitute animals. I was also the President of Blue Cross of Hyderabad for two years.

My other hobbies include reading and music.

I appreciate the efforts behind creating this forum and keeping it vibrant. I thank all those responsible for this.

Regards,

Col. RGS

Greetings

Dear sir,
good to know about you.
Doing with blue cross is good work best of luck. Nathan
dear fellow tamil brahmins,

i am very proud to be part of this forum. I come from a village near vellore. I am a retired army man, with a second career in an it company. I am 67 years old. I have settled down in hyderabad.

My wife and i spend our time mostly caring for sick and destitute animals. I was also the president of blue cross of hyderabad for two years.

My other hobbies include reading and music.

I appreciate the efforts behind creating this forum and keeping it vibrant. I thank all those responsible for this.

Regards,

col. Rgs

Hello, I am Ramana Rajgopaul from Pune and this is the first time I am posting anything on this site. I have refrained from posting anything so far as I am not very computer savvy, and I have found navigating this site a brahmaprayathnam. Have others had this formidable experience?

My first post has been published but I am called a junior member. I am 66 years old. Any reason for being called a junior member? Is it because I am relatively new to the site?

Introduction

Abhivadhaye, Angirasa, Bharhaspathya, Bharathwaja thraya rishaya pravaranvatha, bharathwaja gothra, apasthamba sutra, yajushyaka adhyaye, Madhava sarma nama aham asmibo

Namaskarams to tamilbrahmins.

I am Kilnagar Ganesan Madhavan, 54 years at present at T Nagar, Chennai. I am glad to interact with brahmins, I feel it is a privilege.

I am a Chartered Accountant by profession, father of two children, both studying professional courses.

I wish I could have a lot of interactions with members on our religion and devotion related subjects.

Thank the organisers for arranging this forum

Regards

K G Madhavan

so many new members... :)

ALL WELCOME...

ramana, the status changes with the number of posts.. i think there is details in one of the posts...

hope all newcomers participate and that is the best way to flourish this forum.

thank you !!!

hi! good work. i am a businessman in chennai would cooperate to make things successful in all possible ways

Dear friends,

I am happy to introduce myself as Founder and CEO of Jagadguru Shri Shankara Colony in 36 acres of land specially developed for Brahmin community. Please refer at Welcome to Sri Shankara Colony for more details.

I just did a soft launch and the response is very good. Any brahmin friends who wants to join in developmental work of this project is most welcome. I need sincere and hard working people like Marketing,Civil Engg, Legal, Investors, on salary or on commission basis etc. etc., The present selling price of this project is Rs. 350/- per sq.fit plus Rs. 100/- per sq. ft. refundable deposit.

Also i need advice and suggestion how best we can do this big project of this Brahmin Colony at Hosur which is just 30 km fron Infosys Bangalore.

Bulk booking by Brahmin Society/family/association/ etc., will get special discount also.

Any sincere and hardworking Brahmin persons can contact me at 09845012158 and also email me at [email protected] or [email protected].
I am basically from Tirunelveli and settled in Bangalore for the past 30 years.

Thanks and with best wishes,

t.v. varadarajan
Founder and CEO, Sri Shankara Colony, 40 Rajaram Mohan Roy Road, Bangalore 560027

Ramana

I have yet to understand
confused
may be i am not computer savvy
nathan
so many new members... :)

all welcome...

Ramana, the status changes with the number of posts.. I think there is details in one of the posts...

Hope all newcomers participate and that is the best way to flourish this forum.

Thank you !!!

bala, ramana,

here is a link to the frequently asked questions (FAQ). hope this helps...

Tamil Brahmins - FAQ

ramana, the more the posts from you, you move up in rank and also privileges like able to switch on the music....

looking forward to hearing from you guys..

Thank you

Dear Brahmin brothers and sisters,

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

I was looking for Avani Avittam mantras in Tamil and I came across this web site. I did not find (or locate) the Tamil mantra that I was searching. I enjoyed surfing this web site. I am a simple person, holding on to a very few Tamil Brahmin values to the extent I understand or adapt to my environment.
I hope to learn from the discussions on this web site. Wishing all the very best.
subra (usa)

..... I am a simple person, holding on to a very few Tamil Brahmin values to the extent I understand or adapt to my environment.
I hope to learn from the discussions on this web site. Wishing all the very best.
subra (usa)

subra,

please count me in your group. welcome here and hope you will contribute.. more.. and more..

thank you.

introduction

Namaskarams, Ganesh Sekar, from Salem TN. I am really very happy to join as member to share my view and ideas.

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

Gald to be a part of this community

Hello folks,

I have been a silent reader of this community for quite a while.. Wow..this is a great place to be in.. very informative..

My name is Padma and I currently live in USA. A stay at home mom right now, looking after a 20 month old baby daughter, who means the world to me..!! An emerging maami who would like to learn everything about our traditions, poojas, and of course namma aathu samayal. And being a part of this community is a great step towards my ambition..

Looking forward to learn more here..

-Padma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back