• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Amavasai Tharpanam in Tamil

wonderful attempt on the very first attempt . It would be more appealing if the translation is given below the actual mantra in brackets so that youngsters would appreciate more. any how best of luck .
seshagopalan
Mumbai

There is no missing on that. Sangalpam continuous, without any omission or commission. Layout of page s designed in such a way, either space constraint or proof readers mistake.

Helo Dear members and viewers,
I am indeed proud to joint this forum to-day. It is a special day for me to learn more about our religion, vedas,
divine thoughs, valuable information about our religion, puranas, upanisads, sadgurus, upanyasam, slogas etc. etc. through this forum members. I found this website while searching for valuable guidance on SUDAMANI CHANDRA GRAHANAM AND THINGS TO BE CARRIED OUT IN THIS AUSPICIOUS DAY AND PARTICULARLY SLOGAM TO BE CHANTED DURING GRAHANAM AND HOW TO PERFORM THARPANAM today searching for Tamil video or tamil scripts with specific directions etc.
Any way, I joined the community today. Hope, I will get all rights things / direction / guidance from now onwards.

Thank You one and all.

With Kind regards,

N. Ramasamy

Thank U for guidance.
I want tamil script for perfoming THARPANAM (yajur) on this occasion of SUDAMANI CHNDRA GRAHANAM
Pl post me if you can now with all guide...

can you send me the PDF COPY TO MY MAIL ADDRESS
OMG!! It is already there in the opening post, by Sri. Praveen.

Why do you want TBS Sir to do it again for you? :confused:

Please read the opening post:

3 small pdf booklets on how to do Amavasai Tharpanam in Tamil.

Three separate books for

Rig Veda Ammavasai Tharpanam

Sama Veda Ammavasai Tharpanam

Yajur Veda Ammavasai Tharpanam can be downloaded from this post here

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=28825&p=324184#post324184.......

Latest ads

Back