• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Marraige Into an Orthodox Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

yes ..it is possible...i do memorise all....my wife does memorise alll and chanting while cooking...practice makes perfect...

Not sure if your I have got your wife's memory power, futher it depends how long it took your wife to memorise ??

:cool: Daksha!
Your orthodox family which expects you in madisAr 24 x 7 x 365.25 allows you to go abroad! :plane:

Well that does not mean that I am not allowed to travel outside and I wasn’t in my madisar though, didn’t have mookuthi either.

They are more than willing to make the occasional concession.

Well that does not mean that I am not allowed to travel outside and I wasn’t in my madisar though, didn’t have mookuthi either.

They are more than willing to make the occasional concession.

hi

after marriage.....next honey moon....after that SEEMANTHAM/VALAI KAAPPU....then delivery....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back