• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka, Smt RR,

Sure I will when the power stabilizes. It has come down now. It is sooner than later that all the power stabilizes.

So who are you going to "burn" with your powerful eyes now?
BTW what about your Third Eye?
Has it opened?

Dear Sravna,

Power is always destructive. Think about it. Using the destructive power for constructive purposes is intelligence.

Dear Shri Raghy,

Dont you think intelligence can also be used for destruction?.

Also God is omnipotent. He does not use his power for destructive purposes. So just like little knowledge is dangerous, only little power is dangerous. Once one crosses a certain level, maturity happens.

........ So just like little knowledge is dangerous, only little power is dangerous. Once one crosses a certain level, maturity happens.
Dear Sravna Sir,

I beg to differ! :)

Little knowledge is NOT as dangerous as more knowledge, because more knowledge does NOT always mean that

the person possessing it will use it only for constructive purposes. Did you read a thread posted by Sri. Gopalan

about how a brainy crook swindled the all the saving from a naive person, under the pretext of helping him to get

his aadhaar linked with his mobile phone? Crooks have very good knowledge!

So also more power. Examples are the rAkshasAs who existed long back and also exist now, in the form of humans! :evil:

Dear Smt.RR,

I understand what you say but i am talking about a threshold level beyond which you dont feel like harming others.

Dear Shri Raghy,

Also God is omnipotent. He does not use his power for destructive purposes. So just like little knowledge is dangerous, only little power is dangerous. Once one crosses a certain level, maturity happens.

Yes..God is Omnipotent but a human is not.

A little knowledge/power or more knowledge/power or nothing at all does not make any difference.

In fact you are neither beneficial nor dangerous to others cos your powers are imaginary.

The only person you are truly harming is yourself.

Sravna...I recommend Islam for you.
At least you can submit to Allah and you would stop all this power claims cos that would come under Shirik and be totally haraam.

Its becos you are Hindu you are escaping here.

Sravna...I recommend Islam for you.
At least you can submit to Allah and you would stop all this power claims cos that would come under Shirik and be totally haraam.

Its becos you are Hindu you are escaping here.

Yes Sravnaji,

Become a mouse or better a cockroach. You need not think at all. You have to just follow the signals from your probosis.

Dear Shri Raghy,

Dear Sri Sravna,

Yes, intelligence can be used for destruction.

We have not proven the existence of God yet. We can not assign 'omnipotence' to God yet. We can't assign gender either.

I can't understand your view when you said ' little power' or maturity level. Are you saying the power of a 50cc moped would be dangerous than that of a jet engine?.... I don't know.... that would be interesting to watch....

In my opinion, only nature is omnipotent.

I like you to consider the destruction left in the wake of a tornado... a hurricane.... an earthquake.... a tsunami.... matured?.... I am not too sure....

Dear Sravna Sir,

I beg to differ! :)

Little knowledge is NOT as dangerous as more knowledge, because more knowledge does NOT always mean that

the person possessing it will use it only for constructive purposes. Did you read a thread posted by Sri. Gopalan

about how a brainy crook swindled the all the saving from a naive person, under the pretext of helping him to get

his aadhaar linked with his mobile phone? Crooks have very good knowledge!

So also more power. Examples are the rAkshasAs who existed long back and also exist now, in the form of humans! :evil:

I agree with RRji.

The atom bomb was born out of a very powerful mind indeed. And we live with the genie out of the bottle fearing what will happen next.

Last edited:
Yes Sravnaji,

Become a mouse or better a cockroach. You need not think at all. You have to just follow the signals from your probosis.

I thought some cockroaches in your bathroom can discuss rocket science!LOL

Dear Sri Sravna,

Yes, intelligence can be used for destruction.

We have not proven the existence of God yet. We can not assign 'omnipotence' to God yet. We can't assign gender either.

I can't understand your view when you said ' little power' or maturity level. Are you saying the power of a 50cc moped would be dangerous than that of a jet engine?.... I don't know.... that would be interesting to watch....

In my opinion, only nature is omnipotent.

I like you to consider the destruction left in the wake of a tornado... a hurricane.... an earthquake.... a tsunami.... matured?.... I am not too sure....

Dear Shri Raghy,

The nature has its logic. A carnivore killing a herbivore is not destructive. We humans without understanding the intricacies of nature try to tamper with it. Hence unintended and harmful consequences. With just a little intelligence and power, we are still far away from understanding nature fully to comment on the natural phenomena.

Dear Shri Raghy,

The nature has its logic. A carnivore killing a herbivore is not destructive. We humans without understanding the intricacies of nature try to tamper with it. Hence unintended and harmful consequences. With just a little intelligence and power, we are still far away from understanding nature fully to comment on the natural phenomena.
OMG! Sravna Sir! Seems to be same side goal ?!?

Why do you try to tamper with nature (making Chennai cooler in summer) when you know that tampering with

nature will result in unintended and harmful consequences! Do you want to harm people of Chennai? :dizzy:

Dear Smt.RR,

Harm happens only when you use force. Spiritual energy takes away the force. If force is the intention of nature, spiritual energy does not work because it syncs with nature. Hope I am clear.

OMG! Sravna Sir! Seems to be same side goal ?!?

Why do you try to tamper with nature (making Chennai cooler in summer) when you know that tampering with

nature will result in unintended and harmful consequences! Do you want to harm people of Chennai? :dizzy:

Valid point.

Tampering with rate of cooling of water that too transmitting thought waves to US to cool water in USA ..and Sravna placing a protective layer over India..even God does not favor just one nation.
..all totally tampering with nature! O' My Kadavule!

Dear Smt.RR,

Harm happens only when you use force. Spiritual energy takes away the force. If force is the intention of nature, spiritual energy does not work because it syncs with nature. Hope I am clear.

Nothing is clear as usual except all talk about the Force..its like Star Wars...only thing here I would prefer to say "May the force be without you".

Btw Sravna..why dont you join bigthinks Samkya philosophy thread about Cosmogenesis..protons..photons..hadrons..
decepticons.. Slymer and ectoplasm ..then linking it with Samkhya..it would be nice yaar to have one more mind there to have a discussion.

Dear Smt.RR,

Dear Sravna Sir,

Again you contradict yourself.

1. Spiritual energy will take away the force.

2. Spiritual energy syncs with nature.

We all know that nature has force. Eg: Earthquake, tsunami, floods due to nonstop rain, increase in temp by Sun rays.

So, how can spiritual energy control nature?

Dear Smt.RR,

I made it clear. When force is the intention of nature , spiritual energy syncs with it and let it happen. You cannot use spiritual energy to stop it unless there is a higher purpose and you are omnipotent.

Also nature is not being controlled . I am only the executor. Some one has to execute anything in the physical world. The destiny is already been written , only the mechanics are being worked at any particular time. The mechanics is such that only spiritual energy can set right the harm executed by humans on nature.

Nothing is clear as usual except all talk about the Force..its like Star Wars...only thing here I would prefer to say "May the force be without you".

Btw Sravna..why dont you join bigthinks Samkya philosophy thread about Cosmogenesis..protons..photons..hadrons..
decepticons.. Slymer and ectoplasm ..then linking it with Samkhya..it would be nice yaar to have one more mind there to have a discussion.

Let me read it

Dear Shri Raghy,

Dear Sri. Sravna,

Nature does not follow any logic. Nature is very fluid to suit the dynamics of that given situation. We can not tamper nature. Nature is way too large for the humans to make any lasting impact on nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back