• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I follow advaita philosophy, I am not comfortable with prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear, dear Renuka

Your imagination is simply fantastic.

Sell your libretto to a producer, and you will be rich (if you are not already rich).

A devastated woman is not fearful at all. A miracle. God's?

"The man shoots blanks." Phew!

Does the woman go for donated sperm to achieve pregnancy? And the child when born is changed by the nurse for another newborn?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Dear, dear Renuka

Your imagination is simply fantastic.

Sell your libretto to a producer, and you will be rich (if you are not already rich).

A devastated woman is not fearful at all. A miracle. God's?

"The man shoots blanks." Phew!

Does the woman go for donated sperm to achieve pregnancy? And the child when born is changed by the nurse for another newborn?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

She calls out to God and God tells her that she her husband has some curse problem ..her husband had killed a cockroach as a child... the cockroach cursed his lineage that her husband wont have progeny and would only fire blank shots.

But the curse can be lifted if pooja is done and annadhanam to feed an entire cockroach colony.

Both husband and wife do the Pooja and finally get blessed with a healthy baby.

All ends well.

My dear, dear Renuka

Many in this our Tamil-BRAHMIN forum will tell you that they do not believe in prayer, in puja, in God.

And if you and your followers/patients/family do "annadhanam to feed an entire cockroach colony", then most likely the Police, the Health Ministry, the medical profession, the environmentalists, the whole neighbourhood will come after you with machetes, pickaxes, iron rods, and hoes and, after making you a paraplegic, lock you up in a mental asylum till you are cured.

Even your fan Sri tbs might not be able to help you in this.

So please beware!

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

My dear, dear Renuka

And if you and your followers/patients/family do "annadhanam to feed an entire cockroach colony", then most likely the Police, the Health Ministry, the medical profession, the environmentalists, the whole neighbourhood will come after you with machetes, pickaxes, iron rods, and hoes and, after making you a paraplegic, lock you up in a mental asylum till you are cured.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Dear Sir...cant wait to join you.LOL

Sure. After your release, rehabilitation, undertaking to Police and mental asylum to behave and not repeat the offence, and after completion of probation and post-rehabilitation supervision.

Our ever-understanding Tamil-Brahmin community does not shun paraplegics (or ex-asylum internees).

Warmest regards.

S Naraayanaswamy Iyer

My dear, dear Renuka

Thanks for your kind and perceptive e-mail.

Much appreciated, coming from an ever-understanding and all-inclusive Veteran of this forum, whom I have long admired for wit and wisdom (and wisecracking).

To earn the alluded welcome, I had collected and offered neiveidhyam of a heaped plate of mature crawling-creepy crunchy live cockroaches (पुरुष कृमि?) to Mandukeshvari, who accepted with glee and downed the lot in a moment with her vishaala vakthram.

Jai Mandukeshvari! Jai! Jai! Deerghaayushmath bhava!

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

My dear, dear Renuka

Thanks for your kind and perceptive e-mail.

Much appreciated, coming from an ever-understanding and all-inclusive Veteran of this forum, whom I have long admired for wit and wisdom (and wisecracking).

To earn the alluded welcome, I had collected and offered neiveidhyam of a heaped plate of mature crawling-creepy crunchy live cockroaches (पुरुष कृमि?) to Mandukeshvari, who accepted with glee and downed the lot in a moment with her vishaala vakthram.

Jai Mandukeshvari! Jai! Jai! Deerghaayushmath bhava!

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Finally they all surrender!!LOL.

Its fun interacting with you in Forum..you have strong opinions that might totally differ from me but nevertheless you are interesting.

Adi Shankara consumed molten nails..so what is a plate of roaches given with some much devotion?

I fully accept your Naivedhyam dear Bhakta.
I never dissapoint anyone.

May the Force be with you my dear Advocate.

Last edited:
My dear, dear Renuka

Some women you placate with flowers and chocolates. Some with plates of cockroaches. Others with diamonds, expensive gowns, and fine dining.

No surrender at all, not even a standing "namaste", or a Japanese "banzai" bow. Just bribing my way to achieve results.

(Truly surprised and absolutely delighted to realise that you do personally consume karappaan poochi, and with relish. Thought only your ishta-devatha did. But then, which priestess does not partake of the uchchishttam offered to her chosen idol?)

Warmest regards.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

My dear, dear Renuka

Some women you placate with flowers and chocolates. Some with plates of cockroaches. Others with diamonds, expensive gowns, and fine dining.

No surrender at all, not even a standing "namaste", or a Japanese "banzai" bow. Just bribing my way to achieve results.

(Truly surprised and absolutely delighted to realise that you do personally consume karappaan poochi, and with relish. Thought only your ishta-devatha did. But then, which priestess does not partake of the uchchishttam offered to her chosen idol?)

Warmest regards.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Dear Sir..Bribe not..Corruption is Haram...IPC 1860.

Chocolates has caffeine..Flowers fade..expensive Dining makes one obese..Diamonds are just Carbon.

How would these make anyone happy?

Women of deluded minds seek material to feel appreciated and they drown with desires.

Bribing is a form of Surrender that comes with a Ransom.

Narayana! Narayana!!

When will this verbose and hide-and-seek dalliance stop??

vayasaanavangalukku nalla budhdhiya kuduppa Narayana!!!
LOL.

Narayana! Narayana!!

When will this verbose and hide-and-seek dalliance stop??

vayasaanavangalukku nalla budhdhiya kuduppa Narayana!!!
LOL.

Dear Vaagmi ji...its only the body that ages.
The mind is ageless.

If you ask Sravna..he would even say the mind is beyond time and space.

Dear Vaagmi ji...its only the body that ages.
The mind is ageless.

If you ask Sravna..he would even say the mind is beyond time and space.

Renukaji,

Mind is ageless - alright.

But here it is about minds' dalliance with the language of body. That makes it a kuththaattam to a "maanasa sancharare...." tune. And so makes the intentions suspect even in the virtual space. LOL.

Renukaji,

Mind is ageless - alright.

But here it is about minds' dalliance with the language of body. That makes it a kuththaattam to a "maanasa sancharare...." tune. And so makes the intentions suspect even in the virtual space. LOL.

Divinity and Surrender usually goes tru various stages of expressions.

The mind though ageless is housed in a body that ages..so sometimes it fears its aging therefore it retrieves stored data of youth.

This is Bhakti..where one feels young again and finally reaches Sayujyam.

Narayana! Narayana!

Divinity and Surrender usually goes tru various stages of expressions.

The mind though ageless is housed in a body that ages..so sometimes it fears its aging therefore it retrieves stored data of youth.

This is Bhakti..where one feels young again and finally reaches Sayujyam.

Narayana! Narayana!

LOL. I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back