• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Legalising lgbt is blasphemy of hinduism

Why dont you learn to not indulge in personal attacks when you try to present your views? I never do that. Kindly mend your approach.

I find your stated position, messages and thinking on the LGBTQ people (wanting to criminalize innocent people that did no harm to anyone ) to be not ethical. There are many that have similar ethics fand Mr Prasad made an excellent point that it is completely subjective. You are not the only one with such ethics and you brought ethics to the discussion.

Personally I do not know you and do not care to know you. So I have no desire to attack or praise you.

But I do want to tell you why your messages related to your ethics stink in this topic area. If you think that is not right, I think you should mend your thinking and be more loving towards innocent people.

I was not speaking against you as a person, only your stated messages. Treat others like you would like to be treated. It is called Golden Rule, I think. If you harbor ill will for the way group of people are you cannot expect such messages to go unanswered.

I find your stated position, messages and thinking on the LGBTQ people (wanting to criminalize innocent people that did no harm to anyone ) to be not ethical. There are many that have similar ethics fand Mr Prasad made an excellent point that it is completely subjective. You are not the only one with such ethics and you brought ethics to the discussion.

Personally I do not know you and do not care to know you. So I have no desire to attack or praise you.

But I do want to tell you why your messages related to your ethics stink in this topic area. If you think that is not right, I think you should mend your thinking and be more loving towards innocent people.

I was not speaking against you as a person, only your stated messages. Treat others like you would like to be treated. It is called Golden Rule, I think. If you harbor ill will for the way group of people are you cannot expect such messages to go unanswered.

Dear Shri a-TB,

You have not done any harm to me and I do not know whether you are doing harm to others. So I did not indulge in personal attacks. But the mindset of some are potentially harmful to others. As a concerned member of the society. I attacked them. We have argued already on the harm they do to society. I will continue to attack as a concerned member of the society. I will also chose to ignore your personal attacks on me.

Dear Shri a-TB,

You have not done any harm to me and I do not know whether you are doing harm to others. So I did not indulge in personal attacks. But the mindset of some are potentially harmful to others. As a concerned member of the society. I attacked them. We have argued already on the harm they do to society. I will continue to attack as a concerned member of the society. I will also chose to ignore your personal attacks on me.

Dear Srvana:

You have mastered the art of making a topic about yourself.
As I said a while ago in this thread, I am a nobody and so are you. You are not significant in my thinking that I must praise you or attack you. You imagine I attacked you and then you say you will choose to ignore it. You can have it your way, whatever pleases you.

What I attacked all along is your message here and any message of hatred and condemnation of innocent people who caused no harm to anyone by being born the way they are. You are not alone in putting forward such messages. There is nothing unique about your views. There are millions in the world who feel the way you do.

You want to criminalize what people do in their privacy. Indian court decriminalized such acts, that is all. But that is not OK for the likes of you because your ethics the way you are raised is that LGBTQ causes harm to the society and must be punished. OK, wallow in those thoughts. You have not properly responded to any of my charges to your messages with reason and logic. So be the way you are. I accept you the way you are but do not accept your messages

Best,

In Saudi Arabia and Iran such a thinking led to punishing LGBTQ by stoning them to death or by throwing them from the top of the building to death. In USA, there are hate crimes and murders against LGBTQ people. There are atrocities done to people just because they are born differently. The US Government in the grips of evangelical Christians these days spew hatred. Many of the catholic priests have been outed as gay pedophiles. This is what religion does to common sense and compassion.

Real spirituality is about love and kindness towards one and all and accepting others as they are provided they cause no harm to others. Real godliness is about seeing that godliness in all life forms.

There is hypocrisy in the name of religions and a 'creator'.

I may not know religion and philosophy but I know people (related to my profession). I know hate messages when I see them.

I have spent far more time on this thread than I wanted. To write, edit and post takes a lot time. Still I did not do a good job of writing well.

Unless I see some seriously flawed message here, I will stop my engagement in this thread

Last edited:
Dear Shri a-TB,

Corruption of mind is as wrong or even more so than harming the physical body. Western system with its focus on the physical only is totally flawed. Anyone who is influenced by western thoughts is not able see beneath the surface of the problem. Think about it and you can definitely understand.

Gyanaji (I did not want to call you Sunyamji),
The statement you made is perplexing at best, can you explain it.

transmigration of soul is a myth madam.

the law of karma has nil effect on those who are justified righteous by faith and whose souls are eternally saved madam.

A Hindu believes that the individual soul (atman) is neither created nor destroyed; it has been, it is, and it will be. Actions of the soul while residing in a body require that it reap the consequences of those actions in the next life — the same soul in a different body.
The process of movement of the atman from one body to another is known as transmigration. The kind of body the soul inhabits next is determined by karma(actions accumulated in previous lives).

According to BG

Moksha is liberation: the soul’s release from the cycle of death and rebirth. It occurs when the soul unites with Brahman by realizing its true nature. Several paths can lead to this realization and unity: the path of duty, the path of knowledge, and the path of devotion (unconditional surrender to God).

Ātma is a Sanskrit word that is equated to inner self or soul. It is described in the Bhagavad Gita as being unborn, eternal, omnipresent, constant, and immovable. In Hindu philosophy, especially in the Vedanta school of Hinduism, Ātman is the first principle, the true self of an individual beyond identification with phenomena, the essence of an individual. In order to attain liberation (moksha), a human being must acquire self-knowledge (
atma jnana), which is to realize that one's true self (Ātman) is identical with the transcendent self Brahman.

[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%80tman_(Hinduism)
[/URL]

Last edited:
Dear Shri a-TB,

Corruption of mind is as wrong or even more so than harming the physical body. Western system with its focus on the physical only is totally flawed. Anyone who is influenced by western thoughts is not able see beneath the surface of the problem. Think about it and you can definitely understand.

Dear Mr Sravana:

This is off topic of the thread (since all your comments related to the topic have been fully answered. You are welcome to re-read them and it may make sense now. If you may be just repeating points which are already responded to, I have nothing more to say other than ask you to re-read).

If this is a different topic area, then a newer thread can be opened. Corruption of the mind leads to corruption and abuse of the body. There is no such thing as harming of the body without some impurity in the mind.

There are positive and negative things about all systems.

Your main point once again is about you. By putting down something called 'western' systems you put yourself in the camp that is superior. It is ego speak, dear friend. Please examine what makes you make such statements.

There is one problem we can truly solve and that is the problem of our mind only.

If a person's heart is pure their love for all beings will be unconditional. You and I are not there. So why not focus on self improvement first instead of attempting to find fault with the world, western systems and others.

This is not a 'personal attack' but a response to the message in your post.

This post reveals you are NOT a Hindu.

This is a message for Mr Gnana Sunyam.

"Truth shall set you free"

A Christian friend once told me and I googled for it.

John 8.32

So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth,and the truth will set you free.” 33“We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?”…
-------
"The truth shall set you free " - There is a lot of wisdom in that statement I think.

Dear Shri a-TB,

You complain so much of ego of others and how others are confused. The word "ego" is one of the most abused words in the west. Try to use it with proper understanding of the situation. Pointing out the misdeeds of person or a group is not due to ego. I think you need some clarity of thoughts there. The importance of "I" and therefore ego is a problem mostly of the west. A definite sign of ego is when one accuses others of ego. The ego of a person gets hurt when others think in a equanimous way or more generally when others exhibit positive attitude and so the person afflicted with ego is desperate to see his own negativity in others.

Last edited:
Dear Shri a-TB,

You complain so much of ego of others and how others are confused. The word "ego" is one of the most abused words in the west. Try to use it with proper understanding of the situation. Pointing out the misdeeds of person or a group is not due to ego. I think you need some clarity of thoughts there. The importance of "I" and therefore ego is a problem mostly of the west. A definite sign of ego is when one accuses others of ego. The ego of a person gets hurt when others think in a equanimous way or more generally when others exhibit positive attitude and so the person afflicted with ego is desperate to see his own negativity in others.

Dear Mr Sravana,

I have no complaints but examining the real message that are in your posts. There is a pattern, which is worth examining if you have an open mind.

For years I have been reading posts in the forum from you about your spiritual powers - hidden message is "Hey look at me I have these powers - I can fix the temperature of Chennai ' . More than delusional, the message is about wanting to talk about yourself. When that was not accepted, then it is about "Hey let me heal you with my powers, I am nice guy wanting to help".

Then it is about science and AI lacking Spiritual sense - meaning you are endowed with Spiritual powers.

Now it is that minds of west are corrupted - meaning 'west' with respect to Srvana. And you are always fine in all these positions.

What about east of you like Japan or other such places? Are they more evolved than you??

It is this consistent pattern of your messages including the shift of topic in this thread, that I am calling attention to.

Ask if you have had any loving and kind words about anyone in this forum (without making it about yourself, like broadcasting "I give sizeable percentage of my income to charity").

I wish you great success in your business.

Your messages have been about yourself.

If you dont want to think about them it is up to you. You talk about spiritual growth. First see how you come across.

Last edited:
This post reveals you are NOT a Hindu.

madam,

please do not be deluded/deceived.

moreover your comment is unwarranted and irrelevant.

perhaps you are limiting your concept of hinduism to bagwad gita.

while some pronouncements in gita are acceptable, some are not.

hinduism has to be viewed in a broader perspective, including, the vedas, the upanishads etc.

whether I am Hindu or not is immaterial to the topic of this thread.

No one, absolutely none, is 100% perfect hindu/christian/muslim/buddhist/jain/sikh etc.

if I were 100% perfect hindu then I would have no inhibitions/restraints confessing so. honestly I am not.

In an other thread titled 'what is hinduism?' numerous arguments have been put forward, including 'everything is inclusive in hinduism'.

advaita and dvaita are poles apart yet both are hinduism.

please do not jump to any conclusions. you are too wise to do so.

please adhere to the subject of this thread.

your comments related to the subject are interesting, informative, educative.

இந்திய நாடு என் வீடு
இந்தியன் என்பது என் பெயர்
எல்லா மக்கலும் என் உறவினர்
எல்லா மொழி என் பேச்சு
துருக்கியர் என் தோழர்
தேவன் இயேசு என் கடவுள்

Last edited:
Dear Shri a-TB,

My messages are not about myself. But the truth is I would like my capabilities which are God given to be of use to others. I do not seek publicity or try to market myself. But I see there are some people who construe my messages as arrogance or promoting myself for some benefits. But I think I still not have reached the maturity to feel sorry for such people who only see things in a negative light. This is something I plan to make a overriding theme of my future efforts.

I realize that it is very difficult to get past one's negative emotions and see the other person's deeds in a way one sees his own. The power of positivity has been talked about to a cliche but there is so much truth in that talk.

My position as far as LGBT is concerned is to counter the opponent camp's efforts of projecting themselves as being on the right side of morality.

Is positivity possible with those who are stubborn about their deeds or misdeeds? I think it is possible but needs to be done in an ingenious way. It needs wisdom, courage, shrewdness and perseverance .

But till such a perfect personality emerges, the battle has to be fought against the stubborn people with as much of the above features as possible. Others may project us as egoistic, hitler like, immature and so on but the fight and right for a society based on morals cannot be abandoned.

Last edited:
This is a message for Mr Gnana Sunyam.

"Truth shall set you free"

A Christian friend once told me and I googled for it.

John 8.32

So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth,and the truth will set you free.” 33“We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?”…
-------
"The truth shall set you free " - There is a lot of wisdom in that statement I think.

sir,

with due acknowledgments to your bloated ego, I am a sunyam to discern the relevance of your comment to the subject of discussion in this thread.

Jesus Christ did not found christianity nor any religion. He even disowned judaism, the religion of His birth. He neither established any institution nor any of the motley crowd of denominations which are part of christianity. Did not your christian friend tell you that?

'The Truth shall set you free'. Indeed. but your bloated ego has blinded you to the truth. hence darkness has bound you. kill/shed your ego. then you will discern the Truth.

you seem to be desperately pursuing to discover my religious background, affiliations etc.

your mind is miserably conditioned/programmed to confine everyone to some organized/named religion or brand one as an 'atheist' if one is not affiliated to some religion. you unsrupulously expect everyone else to subscribe to your mindset.

if I were to query you on 'what is religion?', 'what is religious background?', 'should one necessarily be affiliated to some organized religion?' etc, I can shoot 1000s of questions that would expose your ignorance, mean/feeble mindedness.

either post comments relevant to the title or be a mute spectator.

'nalla maattukku oru soodu'

Last edited:
GSji,
Please do not underestimate our Dr. Madam.
She is very well read, in all Sanskrit text of Hinduism, she is well read in the Arabic version of Quran, and probably the Hebrew version of Bible.

She resides in Malaysia, so comes across a cross-section of people from other religion and geographic location.

Some of us are exposed or limited ourselves only to our immediate family and do not know how the rest of the world lives.

She is capable of defending herself, this is just for your information.
Like she said in another thread, she stitches people up in her profession, but she is equally capable of taking people apart.

A Hindu believes that the individual soul (atman) is neither created nor destroyed; it has been, it is, and it will be. Actions of the soul while residing in a body require that it reap the consequences of those actions in the next life — the same soul in a different body.
The process of movement of the atman from one body to another is known as transmigration. The kind of body the soul inhabits next is determined by karma(actions accumulated in previous lives).

According to BG

Moksha is liberation: the soul’s release from the cycle of death and rebirth. It occurs when the soul unites with Brahman by realizing its true nature. Several paths can lead to this realization and unity: the path of duty, the path of knowledge, and the path of devotion (unconditional surrender to God).

Ātma is a Sanskrit word that is equated to inner self or soul. It is described in the Bhagavad Gita as being unborn, eternal, omnipresent, constant, and immovable. In Hindu philosophy, especially in the Vedanta school of Hinduism, Ātman is the first principle, the true self of an individual beyond identification with phenomena, the essence of an individual. In order to attain liberation (moksha), a human being must acquire self-knowledge (
atma jnana), which is to realize that one's true self (Ātman) is identical with the transcendent self Brahman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ātman_(Hinduism)

I am more than humbled by your comments.

I have no capacity to argue against your statements.

I will give it due honor and consideration.

I have differences of opinion with the author of BG, with due honor to his sainthood. perhaps I am not intelligent/wise/erudite enough to comprehend BG. I am no intellectual either.

There is a section of hindu society which believes BG is an interpolation and is not part of hinduism. they don't accept BG as hindu scripture at all.

There is also a school of thought which says we are spirit, we have a soul and we live inside a body. This viewpoint also merits consideration.

The vedas and the upanishads are non-committal about transmigration of soul.

I do not want to elaborate much on this in this thread, perhaps in another thread.

Thank you sir.

Last edited:

According to BG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ātman_(Hinduism)

in the same BG, in Ch 18:66, it is written "sarvadharman parithyaajya maamekam saranam vraja ..... ma suchaa".

'sarva papebyo moksha yischaami' seems to annul the effects of law of karma. sounds also contradicting the law of karma.

'sarvadharmaan parithyaajya' is interpreted by chinmayananda as 'shedding your ego', by founder of iskcon as 'abandoning all religions' and by others in other ways. 'mamekam saranam vraja' is interpreted as 'surrendering to the almighty' by some and as 'trusting in the righteousness of the almighty' by some.

please consider the above also sir.

Thanks!

Last edited:
GSji,
She is very well read, in all Sanskrit text of Hinduism, she is well read in the Arabic version of Quran, and probably the Hebrew version of Bible.

She resides in Malaysia, so comes across a cross-section of people from other religion and geographic location.

Some of us are exposed or limited ourselves only to our immediate family and do not know how the rest of the world lives.

Like she said in another thread, she stitches people up in her profession, but she is equally capable of taking people apart.

can't agree more.

I'm aware my knowledge is sunyam when compared with madam's.

but for that matter ain't everyone of us sunyam before Brahmn which makes all of us peers!!!!

sir,

with due acknowledgments to your bloated ego, I am a sunyam to discern the relevance of your comment to the subject of discussion in this thread.

Jesus Christ did not found christianity nor any religion. He even disowned judaism, the religion of His birth. He neither established any institution nor any of the motley crowd of denominations which are part of christianity. Did not your christian friend tell you that?

'The Truth shall set you free'. Indeed. but your bloated ego has blinded you to the truth. hence darkness has bound you. kill/shed your ego. then you will discern the Truth.

you seem to be desperately pursuing to discover my religious background, affiliations etc.

your mind is miserably conditioned/programmed to confine everyone to some organized/named religion or brand one as an 'atheist' if one is not affiliated to some religion. you unsrupulously expect everyone else to subscribe to your mindset.

if I were to query you on 'what is religion?', 'what is religious background?', 'should one necessarily be affiliated to some organized religion?' etc, I can shoot 1000s of questions that would expose your ignorance, mean/feeble mindedness.

either post comments relevant to the title or be a mute spectator.

'nalla maattukku oru soodu'

Dear Mr GS,

I can see you are angry and if calling me names helps ease your anger in a therapy sense go for it,

I already know what you stand for. Let me explain why I have not let this go.

Let us discuss Truth

a) Indian Supreme court decriminalizes LGBTQ actions done in their privacy. India has Hindus, second largest number of Muslims in the world, large population of Christians of all kinds , Sikhs , Buddhists. Indian court's direction have nothing to do with any religion. Yet you, choose to put down Hinduism in the very title of this thread. When pointed out, you said that forum rules allow you to do that.

b) While anyone is welcome in the forum because rules are very few , we have had members in the past who had hidden agenda. Their goal is to put down Hinduism without revealing their true intent. While you and I can remain anonymous without sharing any identifiable information, full disclosure is a matter of integrity. Hence I respectfully asked you what your religion is, knowing a little that Hinduism supports the idea of personal Dharma and god. Someone told me that Hinduism even includes atheists. For a Hindu, which is already secular (I explained in another thread) it is natural to ask what you are influenced by since you had a very negative approach to Hinduism in this thread (and elsewhere as a pattern).

c)You can say you are influenced by all these but you are not into anyone's camp etc. Instead you had a sharp reaction hiding behind rules and a outrage that is fake to divert attention. You then tried to make statements that is clearly teachings of a biblical religion

d) When your message exhibits lack of integrity it is not against forum rules. But to me it is a disrespect to other members engaging with you in good 'faith' . You can be Hindu and non-Hindu to criticize Hinduism. But no one likes deceptive messages'

So when one practices integrity in basic things, truth of it will set one free. They can have more peace in their life.

You are welcome to call me names and say I have bloated ego etc, but please be truthful to yourself .

May your god bless you with health and wealth.

Dear Shri a-TB,

My messages are not about myself. But the truth is I would like my capabilities which are God given to be of use to others. I do not seek publicity or try to market myself. But I see there are some people who construe my messages as arrogance or promoting myself for some benefits. But I think I still not have reached the maturity to feel sorry for such people who only see things in a negative light. This is something I plan to make a overriding theme of my future efforts.

I realize that it is very difficult to get past one's negative emotions and see the other person's deeds in a way one sees his own. The power of positivity has been talked about to a cliche but there is so much truth in that talk.

My position as far as LGBT is concerned is to counter the opponent camp's efforts of projecting themselves as being on the right side of morality.

Is positivity possible with those who are stubborn about their deeds or misdeeds? I think it is possible but needs to be done in an ingenious way. It needs wisdom, courage, shrewdness and perseverance .

But till such a perfect personality emerges, the battle has to be fought against the stubborn people with as much of the above features as possible. Others may project us as egoistic, hitler like, immature and so on but the fight and right for a society based on morals cannot be abandoned.

OK, Mr Sravana.

I want to end this exchange on this note.

Morality, positivity, negativity --- All are subjective

Nature in its expression ---- Only Objective.

When human being due to their ego like to use subjective means to fight natural causes. They always lose.
Like Mr Prasad said in his post human beings have put down women, had slavery based on race, and have done atrocities (I believe in the name of their morality). All such people have lost and same will happen with those that practice hatred under name of morality in the case of LGCTQ case also. I am not sure if you have it in you to understand this.

There is no wisdom if there is no room in the heart and wants to punish innocent people.

All ideas of mind are useless in a heart that lacks love.

Please think about it. I do not plan to respond further.

May the best things happen to you

madam,

please do not be deluded/deceived.

moreover your comment is unwarranted and irrelevant.

perhaps you are limiting your concept of hinduism to bagwad gita.

while some pronouncements in gita are acceptable, some are not.

hinduism has to be viewed in a broader perspective, including, the vedas, the upanishads etc.

whether I am Hindu or not is immaterial to the topic of this thread.

No one, absolutely none, is 100% perfect hindu/christian/muslim/buddhist/jain/sikh etc.

if I were 100% perfect hindu then I would have no inhibitions/restraints confessing so. honestly I am not.

In an other thread titled 'what is hinduism?' numerous arguments have been put forward, including 'everything is inclusive in hinduism'.

advaita and dvaita are poles apart yet both are hinduism.

please do not jump to any conclusions. you are too wise to do so.

please adhere to the subject of this thread.

your comments related to the subject are interesting, informative, educative.

இந்திய நாடு என் வீடு
இந்தியன் என்பது என் பெயர்
எல்லா மக்கலும் என் உறவினர்
எல்லா மொழி என் பேச்சு
துருக்கியர் என் தோழர்
தேவன் இயேசு என் கடவுள்

Ok...in that case can you kindly furnish me with evidence that some souls are saved and untouched by Karma as you had earlier said?

If you feel I am only being Bhagavad Geetaish..then please state the supporting authentic text which support your claim.and produce me one line that would support your anti.LGBT stance too.

To be fair to me and you and to prove none of us are
deluded.

in the same BG, in Ch 18:66, it is written "sarvadharman parithyaajya maamekam saranam vraja ..... ma suchaa".

'sarva papebyo moksha yischaami' seems to annul the effects of law of karma. sounds also contradicting the law of karma.

'sarvadharmaan parithyaajya' is interpreted by chinmayananda as 'shedding your ego', by founder of iskcon as 'abandoning all religions' and by others in other ways. 'mamekam saranam vraja' is interpreted as 'surrendering to the almighty' by some and as 'trusting in the righteousness of the almighty' by some.

please consider the above also sir.

Thanks!

Krishna only says this as the final state when He has given upadesha on the various Yoga one can adhere too

In no.way Krishna meant as if " hey everyone..be a total haraami but vote for Me and I will deliver you from Dunya and take you to Jannah..."

Lord Krishna had laid down the foundation in order to reach the state of total surrender...so Karma is included in it and not contradicting it.

GSji,

Thanks...but I dont know Hebrew yet..even though I might consider in the future.

Dear Mr GS,

I can see you are angry and if calling me names helps ease your anger in a therapy sense go for it,

I already know what you stand for. Let me explain why I have not let this go.

Let us discuss Truth

a) Indian Supreme court decriminalizes LGBTQ actions done in their privacy. India has Hindus, second largest number of Muslims in the world, large population of Christians of all kinds , Sikhs , Buddhists. Indian court's direction have nothing to do with any religion. Yet you, choose to put down Hinduism in the very title of this thread. When pointed out, you said that forum rules allow you to do that.

b) While anyone is welcome in the forum because rules are very few , we have had members in the past who had hidden agenda. Their goal is to put down Hinduism without revealing their true intent. While you and I can remain anonymous without sharing any identifiable information, full disclosure is a matter of integrity. Hence I respectfully asked you what your religion is, knowing a little that Hinduism supports the idea of personal Dharma and god. Someone told me that Hinduism even includes atheists. For a Hindu, which is already secular (I explained in another thread) it is natural to ask what you are influenced by since you had a very negative approach to Hinduism in this thread (and elsewhere as a pattern).

c)You can say you are influenced by all these but you are not into anyone's camp etc. Instead you had a sharp reaction hiding behind rules and a outrage that is fake to divert attention. You then tried to make statements that is clearly teachings of a biblical religion

d) When your message exhibits lack of integrity it is not against forum rules. But to me it is a disrespect to other members engaging with you in good 'faith' . You can be Hindu and non-Hindu to criticize Hinduism. But no one likes deceptive messages'

So when one practices integrity in basic things, truth of it will set one free. They can have more peace in their life.

You are welcome to call me names and say I have bloated ego etc, but please be truthful to yourself .

May your god bless you with health and wealth.

most lovable mr a-tb,

very many thanks for honoring/revering me with your continual responses.

with due respect to your erudite knowledge, regret to mention you exposed your gullibility and you, not I, deceived your own self.

invading others' privacy, uncivilized/uncouth queries are your standards of integrity and you make irrational justifications of your pursuit.

you may carry on with your jumping to irrational conclusions and with your vitriolic verbal assaults.

quoting from the Bible does not make one a christian as much as sandhyavandhanam/vegetarianism does not make one a brahmin.

review your own posts and see all your invariably inappropriate remarks.

can't care less to waste any more of my precious time unsuccessfully trying to drive saner counsel in you.

thanks for your sincere wishes anyway.

May God bless you too!!!

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back