• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Puzzle time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
வே,ளி,ண்,ட,து,ன்,ல ,த்,கு,அ,ம்,டு,க,பு,ங்,மு,ல,லை,வி,
16 எழுத்துக்கள் சிதறிக்கிடக்கின்றன,. அவற்றை ஒழுங்கு படுத்தி வார்த்தையை கண்டு

பிடிக்க பின் குறிப்பு. விலங்குகள் தொடர்பான சொ-ல்-

வே,ளி,ண்,ட,து,ன்,ல ,த்,கு,அ,ம்,டு,க,பு,ங்,மு,ல,லை,வி,
16 எழுத்துக்கள் சிதறிக்கிடக்கின்றன,. அவற்றை ஒழுங்கு படுத்தி வார்த்தையை கண்டு

பிடிக்க பின் குறிப்பு. விலங்குகள் தொடர்பான சொ-ல்-
[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]எனக்கு 19 எழுத்துக்கள் தெரிகின்றனவே!! :ranger:

எனக்கு 19 எழுத்துக்கள் தெரிகின்றனவே!! :ranger:
- மு ,ல,லை --மூன்றையும் விலக்கிட்டு 16 எழுத்துக்களுக்கு ஒரு சொற்றொ டர்

1. I can make huge sound with my hard tongue but

I can not breath because I don't have a lung! Who am I?

2. I do not have wings but I always fly!

No one can hold me or stop me! Who am I?

Bell (church) could be an answer to Question #1

From Nov 5, 2017 Puns and Anagrams crossword puzzle (New York Times), clue is

11 Down clue:
Getting a 500 + 500 gain (The answer is 7 letters long)

Yes Sir and many give only that answer. :)

[h=3]Lord Siva Temples in India on almost same Longitude[/h]
  1. Kedarnath – Kedarnath Temple (30.7352° N, 79.0669)
  2. Kaleshwaram – Kaleshwara Mukteeshwara swamy Temple (18.8110, 79.9067)
  3. Srikalahati – Srikalahasti Temple (13.749802, 79.698410)
  4. Kanchipuram – Ekambareswarar Temple (12.847604, 79.699798)
  5. Thiruvanaikaval – Jambukeswara Temple (10.853383, 78.705455)
  6. Tiruvannamalai – Annamalaiyar Temple (12.231942, 79.067694)
  7. Chidambaram – Nataraja Temple (11.399596, 79.693559)
  8. Rameswaram – Ramanathaswamy Temple(9.2881, 79.3174)
[FONT=&quot]There must be many more temples between Kedarnath and Kaleshwaram, which might fall on same straight line.[/FONT]

பாடல்:
மரமது மரத்தில் ஏறி மரமதினூடே சென்று மரத்தினால் மரத்தைக்கொன்று வளமனைக்கேகும் மரமதைக்கண்ட மாந்தர் மரமொடு மரமேடுத்தார்.

பல கருத்து சொற்கள்:
அரசு= அரச மரம், அரசன்
மா= மாமரம், குதிரை
வேல்= வேலமரம், வேல் ஆயுதம்
வேங்கை= வேங்கை, வேங்கை மரம்
ஆல்= ஆல மரம், ஆலாத்தி
அத்தி= அத்தி மரம்

விளக்கம்:
அரசன் குதிரையில் ஏறி, காட்டின் ஊடு சென்று வேலினால் வேங்கையை கொன்று வளம் பொருந்திய அரண்மனைக்கு ஏகிய போது அரசை கண்ட மக்கள் ஆலாத்தி (ஆல்+அத்தி) எடுத்தனர்.

International Men's Day - Nov 19 focuses on raising awareness for discrimination & male health. But for us, It's the time to recollect their contributions, sacrifices, support and progress. Such Push instills that of MEN nurturing their women to make power in Society. So the topic is ' Behind every successful woman there is a man.' Who/How has influenced you most in life?
Give a detailed account

International Men's Day - Nov 19 focuses on raising awareness for discrimination & male health. But for us, It's the time to recollect their contributions, sacrifices, support and progress. Such Push instills that of MEN nurturing their women to make power in Society. So the topic is ' Behind every successful woman there is a man.' Who/How has influenced you most in life?
Give a detailed account

There were times when women took care of the house, their husband, and their father-in-law, their son, made sure that they ate well, took care of all the chores and finally waved them a good bye, as they leave to transform the world, or as how men claim it to be. While they supported men to spread out their wings and explore the world, all they did was sat at home, and explored their kitchen. They took care of all the men when they were stressed out, so that they become the supporting pillars of the men. To acknowledge their work, the term “Behind every successful man, there is a woman” was introduced.

But now, its time for the shift to take place. Behind every successful woman, there is a man. This time we have women, break through their chains of bondage and become achievers, who sometimes do more than what a man can do. Thus, they have successfully proved that they are no less to a man. They can also transform this world in a much better way, given the right opportunity. Do support the women who revolve around your life, and they will surely support you back. A balanced life, will serve it purpose fruitfully.

A couple of easy crossword clues

Cop Sure gets even ( answer is 7 letters long)

Great Lake oration (answer is 7 letters long)

1) recoups
2) Ontario
Great lake and district of Canada
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ontario is a province in Canada (province is more like a state) - The clue indicates (Great Lake) Ontario as a Great Lake.

Great Lakes are HOMES (Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie and Superior) -

anagram again 7 letters -
shape of diy pram made to order
[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][/FONT]a server let us in after hacking
claimed to be in a way curative
national might be a female i hang about

Nine match sticks to make T E N , agreed
In Roman numerals it is VII + III, 7+3=10
With 4+2+3 totalling nine sticks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back