• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Puzzle time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 every month
3 no only dead get buried
4 dead cannot get married
:clap2: You can answer 1. also, I am sure.

There are two situations for 4; and in both, 'can't marry' is the answer!

a) A man will have HIS widow, only when he is dead; dead man can't marry.

b) If he is alive, he will NOT have his widow / widow's sister!! ;)

No idea, it is not a simple date that much I am sure. Don't want to trouble my "moolai" more!! .
Yeah! The answer is simple, Ganesh Sir. :)
We HAVE July 4th in India. (But we don't celebrate it as our Independence day!! :party:)

Another E Z one:

A truck driver was going on a one way road, in the direction opposite to which all the vehicles were plying.

But, the hefty traffic cop on the road, who saw him, did NOT care to arrest him. Why?

The one way rule is for vehicles and not for men and animals - In our country cows and cattles can be seen!
But strangely one way is enforced in temples During Navaratri in Meenakshi Themple this was enforced!

Last edited:
Two crossword puzzle related questions

1) Longest common English word without the five vowels (7 letters - It is a plural)
2) Longest common English word with only one vowel (9 letter - plural)

Two crossword puzzle related questions

1) Longest common English word without the five vowels (7 letters - It is a plural)
2) Longest common English word with only one vowel (9 letter - plural)
Appears to have appeared earlier!? :ranger:

And, we discussed whether 'Y' is considered as a vowel or not. :)

Answers:
1) RHYTHMS; 2) STRENGTHS

This riddle is 'old wine in a new bottle'! :)

Arun, Bhasu and Chandru weigh 40 kg, 60 kg and 100 kg respectively. They have to cross a river in a boat, which can carry

a maximum of 100 kg. How many time will each one cross the river, so that all the three will be on the other side?

How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you even if it doesnt hit anything there is nothing attached to it and no one else catches or throws it?

How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you even if it doesnt hit anything there is nothing attached to it and no one else catches or throws it?
:D My grand daughter will answer it.

Since we are grownups, here is the clue: Gravity!!
icon3.png

A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn't break the law. How come?

The real puzzle I am unable to solve is, 'Who is forlking me every day and gives thumbs down, to old posts!!

icon3.png
Forlking = Forum + Stalking :spy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back