• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent comedy we had!

Ram's cousin - a Curious George - had dinner with us, recently. He went inside the kitchen, to keep the plate and noticed the

'cockroach balls' near my mixie. He put a few into his mouth and came out asking me, 'Why have you kept cheedai outside, manni?'

A chill ran down my spine and I shouted, 'Go and spit it. It is meant for cockroaches and NOT for YOU!'
OMG! Thats dangerous. Please display a "ask before you eat"board in your kitchen :lol::lol:

OMG! Thats dangerous. Please display a "ask before you eat"board in your kitchen
Good idea Sir Ji.

I 'keLappifyed' a label from a water bottle, which reads 'RAAJI CATERING' and stuck it on to the frame of a shelf in my kitchen! :D

Anyway, I think Boric Acid is nonpoisonous. The cockroaches are made thirsty when they lick them and hence run out of the house

in search of water! :bolt:

Dear Renuka,

Believe me, it is impossible to visualize what spiritual perspective can offer or do. Mundane and spiritual realities are worlds apart. Your logic simply will not work in spiritual reality.

The only spiritual power I have is the ability to make males head turn when I walk.

Yes..so I believe you.

Sravna..get real..you are claiming many things which you are yet to produce evidence.

Renuka,

I know it is happening. Not worried about hurrying with the evidence. But will give evidence

Increase in height is confirmed. Have grown taller by 0.5 inches.

Sravna...what do you want us to say?

Some great feat?

24 people...22 teenagers aged 13 to 17 and 2 adult teachers perished in a fire in their hostel at a madrasah here a few days ago.

Poor children were burnt alive screaming in pain.
Its so painful to read about their suffering that I cried for 2 days...Sravna..so give up all your self obsessed ways of spirituality..
There is enough suffering in this world that you or me or even God can do nothing about.

With all your spiritual powers even you were like anyone else ..not aware of anything..
I slept comfortably in my room not aware that 24 people suffered and died in the town I stay.

So Sravna..please stop..even if you grow 10 inches taller..nothing erases suffering.

Just stop it...you can do nothing ..I too can do nothing.
No one can do anything..even God does nothing.

Last edited:
Sravna...what do you want us to say?

Some great feat?

24 people...22 teenagers aged 13 to 17 and 2 adult teachers perished in a fire in their hostel at a madrasah here a few days ago.

Poor children were burnt alive screaming in pain.
Its so painful to read about their suffering that I cried for 2 days...Sravna..so give up all your self obsessed ways of spirituality..
There is enough suffering in this world that you or me or even God can do nothing about.

With all your spiritual powers even you were like anyone else ..not aware of anything..
I slept comfortably in my room not aware that 24 people suffered and died in the town I stay.

So Sravna..please stop..even if you grow 10 inches taller..nothing erases suffering.

Just stop it...you can do nothing ..I too can do nothing.
No one can do anything..even God does nothing.
OMG! what a burst! I am indeed doing what i can for the welfare of the world. I am not trumpeting that. take a larger perspective.

OMG! what a burst! I am indeed doing what i can for the welfare of the world. I am not trumpeting that. take a larger perspective.

The truth is Sravna.
You can do nothing..just like me.
I too can do nothing.
No one can do anything.

If you realize we can never erase suffering..then you know as humans we are totally helpless..powerless and all these claims of spiritual power is just a delusion of grandeur.

Can you stop anything?

No..you cant..just like me..I cant stop anything either.

So why do you still claim you grow taller or younger or biceps bigger?

Do any of these matter?

It does not cos no one has any power.

Thousands claim to have Siddha powers yet they do nothing constructive besides getting high on Marijuana in some mountain.

So tell me..you still dont want to climb down your mountain of spirituality?

Dear Renuka,

The self obsession that is apparently there is not the real thing. Think of this as a proof for the ability to influence the environment in a useful way. All that I say about my physical or mental self is just a prediction coming out of my conviction. The apparent self obsession would no longer be there after a threshold level of spirituality. This is also my conviction.

Recently I have been getting spiritual experiences which totally transforms your attitude towards anything. I absolutely see no ego while at it and am able to quite well view things from others perspectives. The transformation cannot be totally put in words.

As I said before the experiences are more frequent and longer lasting. I now believe that there is a clear barrier between mundane and spiritual experiences.In order to irreversibly go into spiritual state one needs to cross that barrier.

So folks my conclusion is vedas spoke the truth and spiritual state is no delusion but more real than the mundane state we are in.

Dear Sravna,

I can see you are trying to achieve something. I also can see you will get there. The only thing that stops you is 'spiritual'. The day you realise There is nothing that is'spiritual' exists, you will succeed. Anything we think as 'spiritual' is a mirage. Yes, there is 'will power';but most people mistake 'will power' to spiritual power, spiritual energy or spiritual experience.

Truth is no delusion. But, 'spiritual' is an illusion.

Raghy

Last edited:
Dear Shri Raghy,

You call it will power, I call it spiritual energy but the additional fact is the energy is tangible and real like physical energy.

Dear Sravna,

I can see you are trying to achieve something. I also can see you will get there. The only thing that stops you is 'spiritual'. The day you realise There is nothing that is'spiritual' exists, you will succeed. Anything we think as 'spiritual' is a mirage. Yes, there is 'will power';but most people mistake 'will power' to spiritual power, spiritual energy or spiritual experience.

Truth is no delusion. But, 'spiritual' is an illusion.

Raghy ( Yes, I checked the user name).

I can not agree more.

Sravna...you should really dwell on these words..very well said.

Spirituality is your attachment.
You need to move beyond it.

I can not agree more.

Sravna...you should really dwell on these words..very well said.

Spirituality is your attachment.
You need to move beyond it.
Renuka,

I have treated a number of people who have benefited from spiritual energy. I can give references if that's what would make you believe. There is no delusion in this at all. It is stark reality.

Renuka,

I have treated a number of people who have benefited from spiritual energy. I can give references if that's what would make you believe. There is no delusion in this at all. It is stark reality.

Sravna .I too treat people with meds off course..even had revived those whose heart stopped beating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back