• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Hi,
Namaskaram to all, I am AarthiVaidyanathan residing in Ambattur. I was searching for some slokas and devotional songs and thus got into this site. I feel pleasure to be connected with this site.

Regards,
Dr. Aarthivaidyanathan

Dear All
I am a retired ISRO Scientist , who was born and brought up in an Agraharam. But decades of Professional life have weakened my knowledge of Tambrahm way of life. I hope to revive my roots through this excellent site. Thank you all

Dear Sir..as an ISRO scientist there is no way your perception of anything would have weakened...please join everyone here for a launch of a time.

Hi,
I am chandrasekaran residing in chennai. Retired person, have time to spend in those areas where i did not concentrate so far, to understand our Hindu Religion, learn slogas.etc., Though i know about this site before, this is the first time i am introducing myself.
regards,
Chandrsekaranj

Please contribute by joining everyone here.

I am already a member of this forum. I take this space here to wish you all a happy Tamil New Year. May this new year bring us all happiness and peace

Namaskarams to all,

I am Vishwanath from Chennai. An engineer and an MBA by degree, I am also an avid researcher regarding topics related to sanatana dharma and our vedas. I am happy to have come across this site.

Wishing everyone a very happy Tamil New Year!
Vishwanath

HI ,I AM JEEVANANTHAM basically from tirupattur,tamil nadu but settled here in bangalore ,karanataka and i am land developer.i completed 2 residential layouts and started 3rd one.

Hello , I am Radha(Parvati) from chennai . I am an alumnus of SIES COLLEGE ,AND INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE BOMBAY . I Am thankful to be a part of this group .i have a query regarding what the bridegrooms family needs to bring from home for the nischyathatham .

Hi everybody This is Raja Rajan Abhivathaye vashistha Maitruraranya threyarusha Praranvidha Koundinya Gothra Apasthamba soothra Yajur shukha adyahi sree Raja Rajan sarma Aham Asmi Bho

Hi,
I am new to TamilBrahmins.com site. Praveen has asked me to help him.

Hi Welcome Sir.

Hope with your taking up the responsibility, threads drifting from the main topic will come to an end.

Hope you will recede and deliver justice whenever your intervention is sought for.

Hope to have smooth sailing in this Forum. :)

This thread is for new members, and people who want to welcome the new members to the forum.

If you want to discuss some other topic create a new thread.
:focus:

HI ,I AM JEEVANANTHAM basically from tirupattur,tamil nadu but settled here in bangalore ,karanataka and i am land developer.i completed 2 residential layouts and started 3rd one.
hi sir

just contact krish44 for retirement community project....

L Raja Rajan

hi sir

just contact krish44 for retirement community project....

We are in to Senior Luxury Living one of kind villa resort with modern comforts combined with spiritual richness shaping near Chennai (80 kms from Chennai) Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest ads

Back