• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

Tip of the coalberg!!!

• [h=3]Coal scam much bigger than it was thought: PM[/h] Hussainiwala (Punjab), March 23 (IANS) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said that the coal blocks allocation scam during the tenure of the previous UPA government at the centre was much bigger than the figure of Rs 1.76 lakh crore pointed out by the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) in its report. Addressing a martyr's rally after paying homage to martyrs Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev at their memorial in Hussainiwala in Punjab's frontier district of Ferozepur, the prime minister made a direct attack on the UPA government over the coalgate scam. "The coal scam was thought to Rs 1.76 lakh crore as per the CAG report.

IANS India Private Limited/Yahoo India News

WOW!!! SC strikes down sec 66 Act! :smash:

So we can :argue: and :boink: and :croc: and

:brick: as before!

Isn't it great folks??? :rolleyes:

66A_635x250_1427175147.jpg

All scams in sonia manmohan regime were far bigger and deeper than what is estimated and suspected. I wish manmohan singh will turn approver or honest witness and reveals all - warts, boils and flesh. Only prayaschita available to him.

Tip of the coalberg!!!

• Coal scam much bigger than it was thought: PM

Hussainiwala (Punjab), March 23 (IANS) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said that the coal blocks allocation scam during the tenure of the previous UPA government at the centre was much bigger than the figure of Rs 1.76 lakh crore pointed out by the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) in its report. Addressing a martyr's rally after paying homage to martyrs Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev at their memorial in Hussainiwala in Punjab's frontier district of Ferozepur, the prime minister made a direct attack on the UPA government over the coalgate scam. "The coal scam was thought to Rs 1.76 lakh crore as per the CAG report.

IANS India Private Limited/Yahoo India News

All scams in sonia manmohan regime were far bigger and deeper than what is estimated and suspected. I wish manmohan singh will turn approver or honest witness and reveals all - warts, boils and flesh. Only prayaschita available to him.

I too wish and hope so.
But whether he himself really knows
the magnitude of the scam is itself is NOT clear! :tsk:

Thank you Mr. Sarang. :pray2:
I was feeling rather lonely - as if banished - for the second time in my life.
The first time...???
When I was transported to this flat and was practically left alone all day!
It helped me to travel inward and unravel the mysterious working of human mind. :thumb:

Latest ads

Back