All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps, referring pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Personal Information Collected by TamilBrahmins
ONLINE REGISTRATION: In order to become a member, you must first create a member account on TamilBrahmins.com by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, postal address, country, ZIP/postal code, telephone number, birth date, a brief summary of yourself and a password.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES: TamilBrahmins.com takes your privacy very seriously. TamilBrahmins.com does not sell or otherwise disclose user information. This policy has no exceptions. We do not sell or exchange your information with any other organization, public, private, or non-profit.
EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS: TamilBrahmins generally communicates with you as a registered member of TamilBrahmins through the primary email that you have specified at the time of registration. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside TamilBrahmins.
Information you provide during registration might be used for some or all of the following:
- for editorial purposes, such as when you submit a post to us (e.g., to attribute the submitted post to you);
- to contact you for any reason regarding content you have submitted to the Web site (e.g., to ask you a question about a post you have made); and
- to identify you by name when posting content you submit to us on the Web site (e.g., when you request a post on the Web site, to post your name and a description of the content you are requesting).
- Sending you emails related to the proper functioning of your account (e.g. when you receive a response to a post you have posted on TamilBrahmins)
- Sending you newsletters that you have subscribed to
- Sending you occasional announcements about changes in TamilBrahmins's policies or promotions introduction of new services
- Please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, TamilBrahmins does not provide your personal information or emails to any of the advertisers; we just include the advertising banners they provide us in the emails that we send. As always you can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW: It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
CONTACT US:If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us by sending an email to admin@TamilBrahmins.com or by filling the contact form.