• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Daily Ritual of Sandhya Vandanam Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malgova.mango

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Om Namo Gayathriye![/FONT]

“[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]More things are brought by Prayer than humans could ever dream of” [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Thus I heard..[/FONT]

“[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Gayanthe Thrayathe Ithi Gayathri - To the one who sings, the protector is Gayathri.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The King of all Mantras is Gayathri.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]No rituals will yeild the desired result, if Sandhya Vandanam is neglected.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The very life-beat of a seeker of Moksha.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Even Sanyasins chant this holy Mantra“[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Elders are of opinion, the current mis-fortunes that our community experience is due to lack of commitments to do this daily ritual.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]If elders of this e-society shed more lights on this ritual and practical tips to cultivate this habit in day to day situations where one has to juggle many things, that would bring immense benefit to the community. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Vanakathudan[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Malgova.mango[/FONT]
p.s
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]For me though given to the ways of Mlechha, I'm mending myself to commit to the above, albiet with only little success, to me, in general, morning and evening is not a problem but in the afternoon, I could do only the japa part. [/FONT]

is there any audio visual demo of sandhiyavandanam pratha/madhyanik/sayam sandhya which can be made available on this portal, for the use of the youth who can practise.

KRaghunathan.

Dear Sri Ragu!

If you are in India, you will be able to find one sastrigal .Please get instructions from him. For effectivness of the mantras you must learn from guru no other way. If you happen to be in some other part of the world, still you can try to find a Shastrigal. As a last refuge, pay a vist to India and find someone to teach.

Malgova.mango

"Yajurveda sandhyavandhanam"

Is "Yajurveda sandhyavandhanam" available in mp3 format? Please let me know. Thanks.
Rengan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back