• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members,
I have only recently joined this site. My name is R.Varadarajan. I am 68 years old,and living in Secunderabad.
I am a graduate of the College of Engineering,Guindy,as it was then called and presently Anna University.
I graduated in 1966, joined Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,Hyderabad Division after graduation when it ws being built.
After serving in various capacities I retired in 2002 and settled in Secunderabad.
I was selected and served as the First Secretary,HAL in the Embassy of India ,Moscow,Russia and served there from 1995 to 1999.
I am a member of the other sites for Brahmins,and have been posting a few articles/write-ups there.
I am interested in our religeous teachings and slokas etc. by our gurus/saints.
Hope I will learn a lot from this site as well as contribute to it.
With best wishes to all,
varadarajan

Hearty Welcome to Shri Varadarajan.
Nice to know that you are contributing articles/write-ups. Please continue to do so
for this Forum also for the benefit of other members.

I have settled in Trimulgherry, Secunderabad for more than 5 decades.

KR SUBRAHMANYAM
Secunderabad.

Dear Subramanyam,
Thanks for your message. I have seen your introduction in *********** site,posted on 07/08/1. You must have seen my posts there on Kotilingam,South Karnatakatour,Kolhapur Sri Mahalakshmi etc.
Toying with an idea of posting a few thoughts/sayings of Barthruhari in Vairagya satakam and other works. To do it in Tamil may take time as I have not enough experience in Tamil writing/typing. may be I will start in English in layman's language.
I leave it to the Lord to guide me.
I am in Teachers' colony,East Marredpally.
wishing you and all your family all the best,
varadarajan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back