• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Awsom one to know more about the religious facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanakkam,

I'm Narayanasamy, working in a Pvt company in Chennai. My hpome town is Sathyamangalam (Erode Dist).
I very much interested in our religious and devotional updateings.
This portal is helped me to know more about the secrets of our Hinduthva Myths.
I personally thanks the team involved to hosting this website and the organisers of this portal.

My only grievence in this site was I unable to download my favorite videos to my system. (108 Dhivya desam virtual tour_SPB)
So Kindly provide us-members the downloading option to utilize the source more esier.

Once again I thank you all the relevant team members enhanced this protal more informative.

Regards,
Narayanasamy.SK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back