• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hello from Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radhe Krishna!!

My name is Arundhati Anantharam...we have moved to Toronto recently...saw this link thru internet and wanted to be part of it....i have twins ...18 yrs old...both are into music...in fact all of us including my husband are ardent music lovers...we enjoy carnatic, hindustani and sampradhaya bhajans...

It would be nice to share information regarding our culture and tradition and to be in touch with our tamil brahmin community around the world...

To begin with, we are currently looking for a suitable alliance from a palghat iyer family for my chitti's daughter, Rajalakshmi, 27 yrs old, MBA (HR), currently working and staying in Mumbai...anisham nakshatram...Bharadhwaja gotram...please let me know if anyone would know of a suitable alliance...she is the only daughter of my chitti...chittappa is no more....

Regards
Arundhati

Radhe Krishna!!

My name is Arundhati Anantharam...we have moved to Toronto recently...saw this link thru internet and wanted to be part of it....i have twins ...18 yrs old...both are into music...in fact all of us including my husband are ardent music lovers...we enjoy carnatic, hindustani and sampradhaya bhajans...

It would be nice to share information regarding our culture and tradition and to be in touch with our tamil brahmin community around the world...

To begin with, we are currently looking for a suitable alliance from a palghat iyer family for my chitti's daughter, Rajalakshmi, 27 yrs old, MBA (HR), currently working and staying in Mumbai...anisham nakshatram...Bharadhwaja gotram...please let me know if anyone would know of a suitable alliance...she is the only daughter of my chitti...chittappa is no more....

Regards
Arundhati
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back