• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Please provide suggestion for my delayed marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have below astronomical placement in my horoscope

1 st house (lagna) Capricorn - Moon
2nd House Aquarius - kethu
3rd, 4th, 5th,6th and 7th are empty
8th House - leo - Rahu, Guru and Mangal
9th House - Virgo - Shani
10th House - Libra - Mercury
11th House - Scorpio - Sun
12th House - Sagittarius - Venus

My marriage is getting delayed even after trying for years. Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

This is not enough to give you suggestions. please send your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth.

Your chandra rasi is capricorn. As you have born at 3-30 am , to that time your lagnam is virgo. for marriage we have to see the 7th house from lagnam. guru is the lord and he is in 12th house vraya sthanam. All the planets are in between Rahu and kethu which is called Kaala sarpa dosham. Mandhi is in 12 th house which denotes PITHRU DOSHAM.

Some body in your family before your birth must have had unnatural death. like accident, snake bite, poison drinking, hanging, falling down from trees etc. You must go to rameshwaram to do parihaaram "thila homam" with your parents. for sarpa dosham you may do sarpa bali pooja or sarpa homam at rameshwaram itself.

By means of thaamboola prasnam I can find out more if you can come on skype on saturday or sunday with 20 betels . I am not demanding any fees for this.

Sir,

Similar is the case with my Sister's Brother in law (who is of my age -around 37 years). They have been looking out for an alliance since the year 2006 but till date no success.

His date of Birth : November 19, 1975
Time of Birth : 7.17 a.m.
Place of Birth : Munnirpalam, Tirunelveli District Near Palayangottai

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas Mani

Sir,

Similar is the case with my Sister's Brother in law (who is of my age -around 37 years). They have been looking out for an alliance since the year 2006 but till date no success.

His date of Birth : November 19, 1975
Time of Birth : 7.17 a.m.
Place of Birth : Munnirpalam, Tirunelveli District Near Palayangottai

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas Mani

mandhi is in the fourth house which denotes pithru dosham/sapam which ust be find out. Thila homam must be done at raeswaram. Thamboola prasnam must be done . I will do it after 20th sept.

Sir,

Thanks very much for your response. The concerned person (ie my sister's brother in law alongwith his father) visited his kulaidevam (where he had not been for the last 7-8 years) last Tuesday and also Tirchendur temple.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards
Srinivas Mani

dear sir,
I am mentioning a remedy which I have found to be successful in all 6 cases. The remedy is to arrange archanai every thursday( seven thursdays the archanas to be performed) to Kal Garudan in Srinivasa Perumal Koil in Nachiyar Koil Kumbakonam Taluk in Tamil Nadu.
You will have to send money order to the exexutive officer of the temple. The total amount is Rs.105/- @ Rs.15/- for each archanai. Of course this rate was about 2 yrs ago. u can contact them
over phone and remit appropriate amt. after you MO is recd by them u can inform them you Rasi Nakshatram and sarma over phone. You cannot communicate the details in money order coupon since MOs are sent by internet reaching them next day.

This archanai to kal garudan is a true remedy in bestowing early marriage I am mentioning this
from my experience.
Pl try this daiva prarthanai.
best wishes
Lakshminarayanan

Hi,

I have below astronomical placement in my horoscope

1 st house (lagna) Capricorn - Moon
2nd House Aquarius - kethu
3rd, 4th, 5th,6th and 7th are empty
8th House - leo - Rahu, Guru and Mangal
9th House - Virgo - Shani
10th House - Libra - Mercury
11th House - Scorpio - Sun
12th House - Sagittarius - Venus

My marriage is getting delayed even after trying for years. Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

Hello sir,
I have been leading a very difficult life for many years now, everything in my life happens after years of struggle. can you please look at my details and let me know what i should do? Can i email you my details instead of posting here? if thats ok. I looked in your profile for an email id and i could not find one
Thanks
Hema

Hello sir,
I have been leading a very difficult life for many years now, everything in my life happens after years of struggle. can you please look at my details and let me know what i should do? Can i email you my details instead of posting here? if thats ok. I looked in your profile for an email id and i could not find one
Thanks
Hema

write here your date of birth and place of birth and time of birth. reply will come only after 15th december.

Dear Members (above referred )
Regarding delays in getting married, currently,there is shortage of girls. However, my wife Mrs Janaki srinivasan, who is a learned /well experienced Astrologer studies all such horoscopes & based on calculations specially intended for finding reasons for delays based on position of grahas & cmbinations. We write everything in a Note- Book , including Pariharams , which Brahmin women usually do.

We also write about the Marriage & Married life/ Children . We also conclude by writing Dasa Periods for a few years till marriage .

We can talk on Phone & can be easily explained You also get a Chance to converse & understand. , each other, before you can decide to send the horoscope with queries, all of which will be answered in the note book.
Phone (
044) 24806871

A.Srinivasan Rishikesan For this Forum

Marriage could take
aoions of grahas/ combinations etc write in detail in a Note- Book duly explaining everything in detail , including the likely time/ period for

th simple pariharams, which the Mother can do .
note book duly explaining the reason
grahas/ combinations
& suggest Pariharams akin to what i done in our Brahmin Community
calculatio
anaki Srinivasan

Dear Gopalan sir,
here are my details
date of birth may 10th 1981
place of birth aakiveedu, near Vijayawada krishna dist AP
time 7:30 pm
Thanks

Dear Hema & other members, Please read #11 above & if you desire Mrs Janaki can help you in analyzing your problem astrologically &give solutions. You are welcome to talk to her on h (044) 24806871.
As already written, she can resolve your problems , with her 25 years of experience. she is 70 years of age & if you are im Madras & meet her it willhelp
Sin
cerely
(Rishikesan ) Mrs Janaki
ns.
#

Hello sir,
Thanks
Hema
my email id is [email protected]

I am A.Srinivasan ( Rishikesan for this Forum ) Please send details to our Mail:- [email protected] with copy of horoscope/ name/ dt of birth/ time of birth/ Place of birth Nakshatram & we will prepare horoscope in our computer , verify the details. Then we will reply to your queries in writing in a Note- Book.
Normally we write full prediction including General nature/ when marriage is likely to take place/ child birth/ any problem faced by couple/ solutions/ Pariharams .
All types of problems are studied & replied.

Sincerely
A. Srinivasan/ Mrs Janaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back