• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request for Medical Assistance of R.Srimathi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical Assistance for needy girl

Hi,

I came across this request. I am proposing to give 500dhs inr. I want others to liberally help this needy brahmin gentlemen for the operation of the daughter.

regards, Sarathy
========================================================

Dear Sir/ Madam
My daughter R.Srimathi now aged 19 years has been suffering from Complicated Heart Disease from birth ( VSD_PDA_PA). We have done so far three open heart surgeries.
First Surgery - 1992
Second Surgery - 1999
Third Surgery - 2000
Also we have done 4 angiograms and other medical treatment. The doctors are advising us to do the fourth surgery before 25th April 2007 at Madras as an emergency. I am in acute short of Funds for the operation and I require minimum Rs. 2 lacs of rupees for the surgery. I appeal fervently to your good selves for your favourable consideration according to your capacity and for such action I shall remain every grateful to you.
I am basically Iyengar from Madurai. I am presently working in GAMCO, Abudhabi . You can transfer the funds to my wife name and bank account mentioned below.
Bank acc No.: State Bank of India, Arasaradi Branch, Madurai
Beneficiary : R. Jayalakshmi
Account No : 3001040781 -7
R.Ravichandran
Abudhabi.
Madurai Address :
32- C Parthasarathy street,
S.S. colony Madurai
TN. 625016.

Thanks for posting the request Prpsarathy. I have moved it to this new thread. IS there a telephone number where the family can be reached at or the hospital where the op is to take place ? We would need to verify the details.
Hi,

I came across this request. I am proposing to give 500dhs inr. I want others to liberally help this needy brahmin gentlemen for the operation of the daughter.

regards, Sarathy
========================================================

Dear Sir/ Madam
My daughter R.Srimathi now aged 19 years has been suffering from Complicated Heart Disease from birth ( VSD_PDA_PA). We have done so far three open heart surgeries.
First Surgery - 1992
Second Surgery - 1999
Third Surgery - 2000
Also we have done 4 angiograms and other medical treatment. The doctors are advising us to do the fourth surgery before 25th April 2007 at Madras as an emergency. I am in acute short of Funds for the operation and I require minimum Rs. 2 lacs of rupees for the surgery. I appeal fervently to your good selves for your favourable consideration according to your capacity and for such action I shall remain every grateful to you.
I am basically Iyengar from Madurai. I am presently working in GAMCO, Abudhabi . You can transfer the funds to my wife name and bank account mentioned below.
Bank acc No.: State Bank of India, Arasaradi Branch, Madurai
Beneficiary : R. Jayalakshmi
Account No : 3001040781 -7
R.Ravichandran
Abudhabi.
Madurai Address :
32- C Parthasarathy street,
S.S. colony Madurai
TN. 625016.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will find out and post on the site, In the mean time, i could mobiles through following gentlemen in my bank for 1210 dhs including 500 dhs of mine.

Suresh Sambasivam 500
chandru 210
myself 500

You can reach the concern on this number - 00 971 50 418 4208 ravichandran - 00 91 452 260 2530 - jayalaksmi 00 91 98948 64717

Assistance for srimathi's operation

HI,

Total cost of operation is 2 lakhs, we have collected approx 1 lacs. Can somebody in our group help them.

Regards, Sarathy

HI,

Total cost of operation is 2 lakhs, we have collected approx 1 lacs. Can somebody in our group help them.

Regards, Sarathy

Thanks Sarathy.

Silverfox and I spoke to Srimathi's mother today and got some details. Silverfox will talk with the hospital folks and get back. Please stay tuned.

Thanks
Ramki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back