• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why this site has been created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to protect people oppressed by their own govt in the name of caste

to protect and help people oppressed by their own govt in the name of caste

why do u expect anything from the govt.?
is it harassing only Brahmins? No, its harassing Middle class family,
then y this site particularly for one caste?

here we go again!

We are not like the people form reserved category to expect any freebies from govt

When the govt of India was formed in 1947, certain fundamental rights were guaranteed to all citizens irrespective of their religion/ caste etc. But over the years the govt was hijacked by casteist politicians and it started oppressing only the brahmins ( btw not all middle class) . The politicians also brainwashed people from other castes and religions and made them oppress brahmins even in day to day life.

Now even fundamental right to education and employment is denied to brahmins by the govt and brahmins are oppressed in many ways only because they were born in certain families.

So we need to get together to ensure justice.

BTW this is my answer. The organisers may have more reasons for creating this site.

I will not further waste my time in answering time-wasting postings in this thread or elsewhere . I don't owe them any reply.

Last edited:
huh!
coool answer,
do u think govt. will change itself just by looking at this site?
No way, just be straight forward, u don't have any other options, thats y u r replying in this site.....
Being one in a mob, u cant change anything.
Get up, fight directly, that may bring some change in the society.........

Misplaced notions?

Dear Sizzler,

I strongly encourage you to read the mission statement posted on this site and the postings contributed by the administrators - praveen, silverfox, rxrajamo and myself. You can pull up the postings by name through the appropriate search options provided in the menu. This question has been raised by several others and has been answered multiple times.

huh!
coool answer,
do u think govt. will change itself just by looking at this site?
No way, just be straight forward, u don't have any other options, thats y u r replying in this site.....
Being one in a mob, u cant change anything.
Get up, fight directly, that may bring some change in the society.........

this site gives general description about its creation,
it just an introduction like,
but there is a deep reason behind this, i waana know wats that......

He is really smart

Sizzler,

You are really smart. How did you know so quickly that there is a deeper conspiracy behind this site beside the mission statement? Please do not tell others. Our secret group is in a panic as how quickly you found this out. I am trying to tell them to be calm, but they will not listen.

Please, we accept you have exposed us. How did you do it? And from your writing style, from a mobile phone nonetheless? I hope we can be friends. Please, tell us all you know about us and our secret activities. I beg you.

You can know that reason by reading the posts of the admin personnel. You have asked this question several times in several different ways in several different threads.

The answer is the same.

You have to read the threads.

Do not expect any of us to summarize it for you.

If you do not have the patience to do that, this forum is not the place for you.

huh! the above is not the answer for my question,
when u r not posting the answer, y simply scribbling something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back