• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vaaram Oru Alayam (Download)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends,
I have started a podcast program named "Vaaram oru Alayam" where in each episode i'll try to narrate comprehensive brief about a temple,it's architecture,festivities etc. Each week am going to narrate about a temple.
For anyone who doesn't know what's it a podcast: it's like a radio show in a form of mp3 or mp4 hosted on web.You can subscribe to it.
To make the podcast little bit more interesting I'll try to narrate the stories related to the place ,temple itself ,the beliefs and rituals being practised in there.There is absolutely no profit or any kind of ad sense in it.it'sjust a thought to spread our culture and importance of our temples to others.
I would sincerely request you to first hear and pass your valuable comments and then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to send it to as many friends of yours as possible make this podcast a sucess.After all it's
more the people hearing it,more it's encouraging for me.
You can either go to this link and click on each episode and hear it or you have mp3 to download as well and please send your valuable comments.
http://www.podbazaar.com/view/126100789566374033
Alternate : I have attached this weeks episode as mp3 to hear.
This is 2nd episode and this week's podcast is about Nithya kalyana perumal Kovil,Thiruvadanthai
http://podbazaar.castmetrix.net/download/144115188075856752/1/TamilPodcast2VaaramOruAlayamNithyakalyanaperumalKovil.mp3
Thanx
Nataraj

Note: You can send me personal comments as well to improve the show or anything to be added or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back