• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Ramachandran Krishnamurthy - my nickname is "Krish". I just joined Tamil Brahmins Group.

I live with my wife Bala Krishnamurthy in Ridgefield, Connecticut, USA (about 60 miles from New York City). I have been in the US since 1964, when I came as a graduate student in engineering. We have two grown children, a daughter Preethi, a senior attorney with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a son, Prem, who has his own graphic design studio. Both live in New York City.

Hello Krish , Its nice and good you joined us. i am sure it will be informative,useful for you . be an active participant. good luck.

Hello Krish , Its nice and good you joined us. i am sure it will be informative,useful for you . be an active participant. good luck.

Hi Dr. Narayani,

Thanks for welcoming me to Tamil Brahmins. I look forward to actively participate and, hopefully,contribute to the group's activities.

R. Krish Krishnamurthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back