• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bangalore Bilekahalli Sri Ayyappan temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkpatham

What a beautiful , cute , small yet powerful Ayyappan temple in Bilekahalli . The temple is behind IIM Bangalore in Bannerghatta Road. Very close to Bangalore Apollo and Fortis Hospital.

Though I have been here in Bangalore for the last 10 years. I have been missing His blessings. Last week I had a chance to visit and I will keep visiting this temple.

Bangalore Bannerghatt road vasigal will agree with me. I request all those who live BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Rd, Jayanagar and JP nagar to visit this temple without fail

Regards

Hello RKP,its nice you shared your experience. there are also fine and wonderful meenakshi and lord siva temple ,wow its simply superb .and one can also get the darshan of bagavathy temple . both are in same bannerghatt road . its stated as kodungallur bagavathy in the shrine for which one has to take the adjecent left from the main road .its very popular ,any one can guide us. its quiet and calm in the shrine ,one has to climb few steps of 8-10etc. more resemble of kerala shrine ,but the statue is not as big in kerala. so pls get the dharasn and blessings of almighty.

Bangalore Bannerghatta Road temples

Thank you Dr. I had been to Meenakshi Temple many times. Where is Bhagavathi temple. Will you pls provide me the exact location. I am quite familiar with the entire stretch of Bannerghatta Road. Is this before Gotekere or after that.

Regards

What a beautiful , cute , small yet powerful Ayyappan temple in Bilekahalli . The temple is behind IIM Bangalore in Bannerghatta Road. Very close to Bangalore Apollo and Fortis Hospital.

Though I have been here in Bangalore for the last 10 years. I have been missing His blessings. Last week I had a chance to visit and I will keep visiting this temple.

Bangalore Bannerghatt road vasigal will agree with me. I request all those who live BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Rd, Jayanagar and JP nagar to visit this temple without fail

Regards
dear sir !
your write up about iyappan temple in bangalore,made me to mention the serene atmosphere of the Iyappan temple in Trichirappally cantonment area which is a must visit place .
guruvayurappan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back