• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Satguru Gnananda Swamigal - Dr.Ganesh's Namasankeerthanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube_share;HnkWVAPzabc]http://youtu.be/HnkWVAPzabc[/video]
dear sri rk raman !
please post the column which will give information about the subject .the last two post you given are about the song rendered by Sri.Ganesh .we could not get information about paramachariar orSatguru Gnananda Swamigal
cheers
guruvayurappan

dear sri rk raman !
please post the column which will give information about the subject .the last two post you given are about the song rendered by Sri.Ganesh .we could not get information about paramachariar orSatguru Gnananda Swamigal
cheers
guruvayurappan

As majority of those who are viewing this post fairly know about the subject, I have not given any introduction or explanation on the video. No other reason.

As majority of those who are viewing this post fairly know about the subject, I have not given any introduction or explanation on the video. No other reason.

Mr. Raman,
I am one of those who have not heard about him.

Swami Gnananda had an ashram in Tapovanam G.Thapovanam Sri Gnanananda Trust - Swami Gnanananda . One of his disciples is Swami Haridos (Swami Haridos's ashram in Tennangur A.V. Devan Times: Tennangur Panduranga Rukmayee Temple ) - There were other postings in this section about Swam Haridos (credited with rejuvenating Bhajan Sampradayas) http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/music-dance/6883-thullatha-manamum-thullum-93.html#post138860

The song by Gnananda is composed by Swami Haridos (if I understand the lyrics properly ) and it is in ragam Shanmuga priya

Paramacharya refers to Kanchi Kamokoti Sawmi Chandrasekara Swamigal. Hinduism Sanathana Dharma and Vedanta: presented by Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham : kamakoti.org
I inferred from listening to the lyrics . That song is in ragam Hindolam and continues with in the style of kaavadi chindhu
Dr. Ganesh is a veterinarian and he is a disciple of Sri Maharajapuram Santhanam,. My wife when hearing Dr. Ganesh sing thought she was hearing Mahrajapuram.

Pranams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back