• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

priceless advise-part-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lotus_quartz

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
Some time later, I received an envelope with a copy
of a restaurant receipt from the same place mother and I had dined. An attached note said: "I paid this bill in advance. I wasn't sure that I could be there; but nevertheless, I paid for two plates - one for you and the other for your wife. You will never know what that night meant for me. I love you, son." At that moment, I understood the importance of saying in time: "I LOVE YOU!" and to give our loved ones the time that they deserve. Nothing in life is more important than God and your family. Give them the time they deserve, because these things cannot be put off till "some other time.".......lets take care of our PRECIOUS PARENTS...
-

In life devote yourself to joy and love
Behold the beauty of the peaceful dove
Those who live, in the end must all perish
As if you are already in heavens above.
***** Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam*****

[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads