• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

priceless advise-part-I

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lotus_quartz

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]After 21 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take

another woman out to dinner and a movie. She said I
love you but I know this other woman loves you and would love to spend some time with you. The other woman that my wife wanted me to visit was my MOTHER, who has been a widow for 19 years, but thedemands of my work and my three children had made it possible to visit her only occasionally. That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie."What's wrong, are you well," she asked? My mother is the type of woman who suspects that a late night call or a surprise invitation is a sign of bad news. "I thought that it would be pleasant to be with you," Iresponded. "Just the two of us." She thought about it for a moment, and then said, "I would like that very much." That Friday after work, as I drove over to pick her upI was a bit nervous. When I arrived at her house, I noticed t hat she, too, seemed to be nervous about our date. She waited in the door with her coat on. She had curled her hair and was wearing the dress that she hadworn to celebrate her last wedding anniversary. She smiled from a face that was as radiant as an angel's.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back