• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

karma for replacing poonal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can purchase the book on sandhyavndhanam wherein the manthra is given. It starts like this Yagyoba veetham paramam pavithram ..... The book is available in the entrance of ayodhya mandapam, west mambalam, Near kabaleeswarar temple at Giri trading company, etc.

Dear Karthik,

visit www.prohithar.com and look under yajurupakarm wherein the manthras are given clearly. After changing the poonal call the vadyar whose phone no. is given in the site and thank him since the copy right is owned by him.

Thank you. I know the upAkarma vidhi. But would it be same for other times also, if the poonal breaks? Or would there be any extra procedure necessary?

Sorry, I should have made my original question more clear.

Regards,
Karthik

Prohithar.com is a useful site as Mr Ramanathan suggests. Another site which is
easily accessible is www.ahobilam.com; if you have any doubts on religious
ceremonies or anushtanams you may send an email to [email protected]
The next day you get a reply in clarification. Prior to that you need to register
which is free.

PC RAMABADRAN

Thank you shri PC Ramabadran sir, the sites will be useful for me also.

As per my experiece and as per our vadyar for changing the thred the only mantra is as said by me earlier in this post. It is not advisable to wear broken poonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back