• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Procedure after death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all

Can someone explain me or point me to any article which explains what should be done soon after death to the dead body? I understand the body should be placed on ground with head in south and a lamp lit at head side while arrangements for funeral are being done. I also understand none should take food while the body is lying. What are the other things that I missed.

Many thanks'
Sanjay

I have given in the same page in tenth column anthyesti, anthim karyams and also in page no.5 anthim karyams . more details are there and still some more will come in the end of this month. feel free to ask any doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back