• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Good places to perform Upanayanam for my son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I want to perform upanayanam for my son in some good places/ temples as I understand this should be done in a simple manner without extravagance.

Can anybody give me idea regarding the places/temples where it can be done in compliance with sastras and in a simple manner.

If contact addresses and phone numbers are given through this forum I will be very much obliged

Regards

Venkatraman
Bangalore

Venkat

Did you get the names of places/temples to perform upanayanam in a simple manner? We are also interested as we have to conduct the upanayanam of our son in Bangalore.

No I have not received any information so far. I once again request the members to provide some information on this.

Regards
Venkatraman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back