• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

please correct the sloka ya devi sarva bhootesu

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newnewgen

Hi,
Please do correct me the below sloka, I would like to know, which is the correct one, With OM or without OM. Also request for the tamil version of the sloka.

ya devi sarva bhootesu shakti roopena samstitha
namastasyi namastasyi namastasyi namo namah

or
is it

OM ya devi sarva bhootesu shakti roopena samstitha

thanks and regards
bharat.

The sloka is without OM, but you can utter the OM Pranava at the beginning of the Sloka if you need to (i.e. for focussing on what you want to do).

Hi,
Please do correct me the below sloka, I would like to know, which is the correct one, With OM or without OM. Also request for the tamil version of the sloka.

ya devi sarva bhootesu shakti roopena samstitha

or
is it

OM ya devi sarva bhootesu shakti roopena samstitha

thanks and regards
bharat.

This chant is from chapter 5 of Devi Mahatmyam.
I think you might be able to purchase a Tamil Version of the Devi Mahatmyam.
Ramakrishna Mutts have the tamil versions.
This chant starts in chapter 5 stanza 14 till 76 of the Devi Mahatmyam.

Last edited:
thanks a lot

The sloka is without OM, but you can utter the OM Pranava at the beginning of the Sloka if you need to (i.e. for focussing on what you want to do).

thanks a lot for your reply.

regards
bharat

Dear Friend,

You can find the slokas with their correct pronunciation and meanings in the following thread - which can be found in page 3 of the section devoted to the translation of slokas .

The slokas required by you starts from# 38

icon14.png
தேவி நீயே துணை!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back