• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Alangudi 2012 Bhajans

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Servall

Dear Mr. R.K. Raman Sir:

I know the annual Radha Kalyana Mahotsavam 2012 was to be celebrated in Alangudi during the month of Feb (10-12th).

I was in Chennai during that time and had every intention to make it to Alangudi during that time, but some meetings unfortunately kept me away.

How did these celebrations go? I was wondering if you could upload the bhajans and all the felicitations in You Tube with link?

You are doing a great service in promoting the namasankeerthanam and cant wait to listen to the great music.

Thanks

Alangudi Radhakalyanam-2012 Bhajans on Youtube

Dear Mr. R.K. Raman Sir:

I know the annual Radha Kalyana Mahotsavam 2012 was to be celebrated in Alangudi during the month of Feb (10-12th).

I was in Chennai during that time and had every intention to make it to Alangudi during that time, but some meetings unfortunately kept me away.

How did these celebrations go? I was wondering if you could upload the bhajans and all the felicitations in You Tube with link?

You are doing a great service in promoting the namasankeerthanam and cant wait to listen to the great music.

Thanks

Radhekrishna ! I do not know How I missed your thread so long. Sorry for the same. It is for your information the bhajans of 2012 Radhakalyanam are being uploaded sequentially in www.youtube.com/rkraman The function went on excellently with usual enthusiasm. Kindly visit the site enjoy the bhajans and share your valuable opinions. By the by thanks to Dr.Ganesh who had replied you earlier. His performance was extraordinary in Alangudi. You are welcome to Alangudi Radhakalyanam -2013 - R.Kalyanaraman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back