• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Samashti poonal information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram.

We are hoping to perform our son's upanayanam as a part of a samashti upanayanam caremony (hopefully in Chennai or Coimbatore). We live in Canada and have no idea on whom to contact or how to go about this.

We are also thinking of sponsoring other kids in the group.

Any information or pointers regarding this would be highly appreciated. We are hoping to get this done any time between June 2012 and Feb 2013.

Thanks!

Namaskaram.

We are hoping to perform our son's upanayanam as a part of a samashti upanayanam caremony (hopefully in Chennai or Coimbatore). We live in Canada and have no idea on whom to contact or how to go about this.

We are also thinking of sponsoring other kids in the group.

Any information or pointers regarding this would be highly appreciated. We are hoping to get this done any time between June 2012 and Feb 2013.

Thanks!
hi
please contact ******* association thiruvanmiyur branch.....i did my son's samasthi poonal 2 yrs back in chennai....i heard that
kanchi mutt also doing every year...im from USA....

Thank you!

What was the procedure for getting this done? What was the kind of arrangements that was involved? Did the poonal arrangements include the 'Naandhi' too?

Thank you!

What was the procedure for getting this done? What was the kind of arrangements that was involved? Did the poonal arrangements include the 'Naandhi' too?
hi,
we did Naandhi separately....not included...they can help u.....just contact them through ur local relatives....or phone/email too...

Pls get in touch with any of the branches of ******* (Tamilnadu Brahmins Association). I live in Neyveli Township (Cuddalore District) and our branch of ******* conducts such samashti upanayanam every year. If you are not able to get addresses of such ******* chennai/coimbatore in the net,I shall try to get and post them here if you want.

Pls get in touch with any of the branches of ******* (Tamilnadu Brahmins Association). I live in Neyveli Township (Cuddalore District) and our branch of ******* conducts such samashti upanayanam every year. If you are not able to get addresses of such ******* chennai/coimbatore in the net,I shall try to get and post them here if you want.

I would really appreciate it if you could get the contact information for ******* chennai/coimbatore and post it here. Thank you for your help!

I am giving below addresses of chennai and coimbatore. Hope this would meet your needs. Pls get in touch with the respective branches for clarifications on samasthi upanayanam.
Regards - Ganapathi
270,Lakshmanaswamy Salai,K K Nagar,Chennai,600078
Phone Number: +91-44-24839347

*******: No 245/6 Viswakamal Apartments 1ST Floor, Opp To Kapalishwarar Temple Tank, R K Mutt Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004
(91)-(44)-24642569, 24611912, 24614882+(91)-9445040622+(91)-(44)-24643989
Please contact WEBSITE: thambraas.com for further details.

******* - COIMBATORE BRANCH
Sri.S.Santhanam

Coimbatore Dist President/*******

131, Ponnaiahrajapuram 4th Street

Coimbatore-641 001

Ph: 0422-2470115

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back