• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enter at your own risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense.

The article you have quoted is lopsided and does not bring out the fact that a 4 year old child was mauled and eaten by stray dogs in Bangalore and the government took the right step in exterminating stray dogs.

Keeping pet dogs is one thing (subject to obtaining municipal license, ensuring anti rabies shots to your pet etc.) but condoning killing of innocent 4 year old child by stray dogs in the name of animal rights is sheer and pure B*** S*** and you should know it.

Guess there's no point in blaming people like Aurangzeb, Hitler etc. There's a Hitler within every human being, I suppose.

http://vivekajyoti.blogspot.com/2007/03/grisly-killing-of-dogs-in-karnataka.html

Onesided

Maruti,

You may be one of those guys who move around in a 4 wheeler but poor 2 wheelers like me have a harrowing time returning on dog infested roads at night.

While i feel sorry that they had to be put to sleep, animal lovers just don't have a solution.....Can they take the responsibility of sheltering all the stray dogs from human contact ????

I can't even imagine how the parents of those little children who died must be feeling !!!!!

IMHO no amount of love for animals can justify the loss of the 2 little lives !!!

The article you have quoted is lopsided and does not bring out the fact that a 4 year old child was mauled and eaten by stray dogs in Bangalore and the government took the right step in exterminating stray dogs.

Keeping pet dogs is one thing (subject to obtaining municipal license, ensuring anti rabies shots to your pet etc.) but condoning killing of innocent 4 year old child by stray dogs in the name of animal rights is sheer and pure B*** S*** and you should know it.

I don't believe the article condones the killing of an innocent child. However, taking it out on innocent animals isn't the right solution. Blame the corporation for its indifference to these problems over the years, which has culminated to this sorry situation. But why blame animals? It's the animal's nature to be aggressive, especially when people throw stones and try to hurt them at all times.

Blame the people, especially the ones celebrating the merciless torture and murder of these poor animals. If at all they want to kill, they could've made it painless. But they didn't. What does it say about "humans"? Simply this: people are sadistic, and they enjoy watching someone suffer, and that someone could be humans, animals, whatever. The real issue here is not killing alone, but the manner in which it was done. It clearly shows people love to inflict pain, and because it's illegal to try this on humans, animals have been tormented citing some excuse or the other.

Bottom line, every human being is a potential Hitler, a monster. There's no denying it.

I can't even imagine how the parents of those little children who died must be feeling !!!!!

Whose fault is it? Certainly not the animal's fault, because people use roads for dumping all the trash. Naturally, dogs are gonna roam around in such areas. So people must be blamed. It's unfair to expect dogs to follow rules, when people don't. Even without provocation, I've seen people throw stones and hurt the dogs, so the dogs have become somewhat defensive. And why can't we blame the corporation for doing nothing all these years, and suddenly they decide to exterminate all the dogs???:target:

IMHO no amount of love for animals can justify the loss of the 2 little lives !!!

You make it sound as if the dogs did this on purpose. When terrorists who kill the innocent (will full knowledge that they're hurting innocent people) are being considered for presidential pardon, can't we have more compassion for lesser beings that cannot be held accountable for their actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back