• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

general slokams & mantrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Super Audio Madras Pvt Ltd, Carex Centre (3rd Floor) Mount Road, Chennai - 6
Phone No. 4214 0067 (to be verified) The Company supply all material within India and outside.
You can browse through Super Audio Music Store and can send a mail too to get the information.
Similarly, Shakthicom.org conducted under the auspicious of HH Swami Sanchidanantha
They conduct classes. You can browse that site too and get the data that you need.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

The following line which appears in Lingashtakam:

“Ashta daridhra vinashaga Lingam”

I want to know what the eight “daridhirams” are. I would appreciate help from the members of the forum.

Thank you in advance.

I heard through a Discourse I submit here. I do not know about the veracity.
I do not want anyone to bounce back, which generally happens questioning the authority.

a) Desire b) Stupidity c) Old age d) Sickness e) Living away from dear ones
f) Living with people who hates g) Birth in this Janma h) foreseeing, telling the suffering;
thinking unwanted things and conscious of self

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Thank you, Balu sir.

Shri siva sir,
The ashTa dAridryas are :—

1. Lack of children, 2. Lack of valor, 3. Lack of victory, 4. Lack of money, 5. Lack of grandeur, 6. Lack of food, 7. Lack of auspiciousness and 8. Lack of grace of Adi Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth.

Shri siva sir,

1. Lack of children, 2. Lack of valor, 3. Lack of victory, 4. Lack of money, 5. Lack of grandeur, 6. Lack of food, 7. Lack of auspiciousness and 8. Lack of grace of Adi Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth.

I noticed these too yesterday from one of the books distributed along with the Dinamalar
Magazine after posting the above points. This appears to be more prompt from the
point of - "found wanting by a human being".

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Shri siva sir,

Thank you, sarma-61. Kind of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back