• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need Help, Anyone from Noida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maruti

Hi there!

I will be living in Noida (near New Delhi) for three months, and I need a two-wheeler to move around. If you're in Noida (or if you know someone there), please let me know if I can use your vehicle. I am ready to pay for it.

It's quite urgent, so I'd appreciate some response on this. BTW, would a TN license be sufficient to drive around in Noida, or must I get another license pertaining to that state?

Regards,
Maruti

p.s.
Do not let my previous (controversial) posts influence your decision in any way.:twitch:

help in noida

Maruthi sir

You can use the 2 wheeler licence of tamilnadu in noida and that is valid.
If you dont get any offer, visit karolbagh second hand dealer market and buy a good running secondhand scooter with sell back committment after 3 months, Reasonable buy back price you can bargain and get. I am away from delhi for a few weeks and therefore not in a position to offer help in person. Good Luck!!
GURUMURTHYJI

Maruthi sir

You can use the 2 wheeler licence of tamilnadu in noida and that is valid.
If you dont get any offer, visit karolbagh second hand dealer market and buy a good running secondhand scooter with sell back committment after 3 months, Reasonable buy back price you can bargain and get. I am away from delhi for a few weeks and therefore not in a position to offer help in person. Good Luck!!
GURUMURTHYJI

Thanks a lot, Gurumuthy Ji. How much would it cost for three months? Can you give a rough estimate? And where's this place exactly?

Also, how is public transport over there? Do they make your life miserable by speaking hindi, or do they answer in English? I am afraid to travel by bus, never have even in chennai. Are cabs/autos too expensive over there? Hope you can give me an idea, if it isn't too much trouble.

Enjoy your stay in Noida.......but from June it will be very hot ?

Maruthi Sir,

May be about Rs.600 per month cost of owning/renting and you will incur a maximum of Rs.2000 for 3 months in total. Fuel cost will be extra and you will get petrol Rs.3 per ltr less in Delhi. Karolbagh is just 4 kms from cannaught place. CP is about 12/15 kms from Noida.

They speak in hindi always and the spoken hindi is just like as all of us speak tamil in TN. I mean Tam=glish or Hin-glish. But if you start liking them, they will help you and encourage you more to speak in Hindi. Lot of people converse in good enghish. But travel is just like in Chennai. But you can also enjoy Metro travel in Delhi. Being the Rajdhani, the floating population is more in Delhi. Cabs are expensive but Autos are run in CNG and listed cheaper. Auto Drivers are mostly polite and use respectable language.

GURUMURTHYJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back