• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

About a veda padasala

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ragachandrika

Respected members,

In Delhi there is a veda padashala consisting of some students.It is being run by Shri.G.K.Seetharaman.He invites funds for the books and annadhana for the students studying there.He also publishes a monthly magazine called 'YOUR FAMILY FRIEND' in which he writes about the vedas and hindu sastras.To contact him please see the address given below.

Shri G.K Seetharaman
A-437,double storey,
kalkaji,
New Delhi-110019
ph-011/26428796
011/26219285
email [email protected]

Thank you Mr.Sarathy Sir for coming forward to help me..Mr.Ranganathan has told that he will help me for my final year fee..

I don't know the account details of "YOUR FAMILY FRIEND".Please mail to [email protected]..

regarding help

My mother knows a brahmin family in which Mrs.T.Bhuvaneswari has 2 daughters.Her husband is out of station and he gives no financial help for his own family.He visits very rarely to his house.Mrs.Bhuvaneswari is in need for money for paying fees for her daughters Divya and Ramya.At present she is living with her father who has also retired.Both Divya and Ramya are scoring high marks in their academics.
Mrs.Bhuvaneswari needs help for her daughters' studies.

Contact Address:
Ectacy coral,f1,periyar nagar.
ext.2,1st street,madipakkam,
chennai-91.
ph-22583021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back