• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Devotees of Sri Mangalamba samedha Sri. Vamsodharhar of Perungalur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I would like to introduce myself as a Chartered accountant from India settled now in the US. Our family deity is Sri mangalamba samedha Sri. Vamsodharhar of perungalur in Pudukkottai distrit. Some of the members of tamilbrahmins.com may also have the same family deity. i would like to get in touch with them. The families following the above deity may be spread all over the world and I am making an effort to make common platform for all these people. Any such person can please contact me by email at [email protected].

We have formed a trust for the upkeep of this temple and also for ensuring that regular daily poojas are made at the temple and poojas are performed well on special days and also to ensure that the annual festivals are conducted properly. The trust consisits of eminent persons and is blessed by His Holiness Jagathguru Sri. Sankaracharyal of Kanchi mutt. The poojaris/archagars of this temple are also members of the trustees of this trust. I have started a group at yahoo groups called perungalur and rwuest people to become members in this group. members are requested to contribute arrrrrticles, pictures etc., and share their memories of their visits to this temple.

Thank you.
Ravichandran J N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back