• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We are "not" hindus!!. Hindu is a persian word & is highly deragatory !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindu is a persian word & is highly derogatory ! So what is the name of our religion ?

As explained in my previous thread - "true history of dravidians. Rama krishna shiva vishu are all dark dravidian gods", the dravidians are a land locked kingdom of baratavarsha from the "vindyas to down south kerala" encompassing the 4 south dravidian states - andhra pradesh, karnataka, kerala & tamilnadu.

Dravidian religion is/was sanatana dharma, and from a daily religious practice are either shivaites or vishnuvites !!

So our true religion is the "vedic religion" as defined by our vedas !! And the dravidian civilization is the "vedic civilization" given that there was "absolutely no" sanskrit found during ashoka regime documented by all researchers.

So i am a vedic & not a hindu !!

Subtext - persian invaders called people beyond indus as hindus & they all raised the slogan - "hindu ko maro" (kill the Hindus). The word hindu itself is highly derogatory, i dont to want to elobarate here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back