• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil - Art of Charity (அறம் செய்ய விரும்பு)

Status
Not open for further replies.
govinda,

in that very page in youtube, there was a link to visaka hari discourse on ramayana as told by hanuman. fascinating!!

have you or anyone here heard of visaka hari. such talent. not just a pretty face :)

[video=youtube;HdXhhAN19lA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXhhAN19lA&feature=related[/video]

judging by the accent, sounds like a pattar too Yeah!! :)

The Hindu : Friday Review Bangalore / Interview : The raconteur’s raga

i think i am getting hooked :)

.. as long as she does not stray in the direction of kanchi mutt..that is

Kunjuppu Sir,

She must be skilled musically and in oratory ;) She is not philosophical, so, I would like to listen to her or similar ones, when in a leisure mood.

I am not a big fan of music, but I enjoy her melodies, fluency and confidence.

I enjoyed her 'Andal KalyAnam' videos last December - Vishaka Hari - AnDAL kalyANam - 1 - Birth - Ananda bhairavi - mArgazhi mahA utsavam 2008 - YouTube

P.S:

M
y post on 'Charity', was in parallel to your thread on 'Apologies from Brahmins et al', just to give some in-direct message, as I don't have much time to sit through validate/refute your views. This is called 'Mind-Reading', you got that thought-ray , but got distracted ';)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back