• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Very Important - breakingindia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please go through this :

http://www.breakingindia.com/

T
here are also youtube videos on the site. There are also several youtube videos that are not linked to from the site. Please go through the videos by searching on youtube.

This is a very important subject.

Please spread the word.

What's your take on this "Breaking India"?

As an ancient culture, India has very many faultlines, along which breaks could occur...

Since neither Industrial Revolution nor a Cultural Revolution happened in India, people may be naturally angry and agitated with the Status Quo...

Is there a Conspiracy here? I doubt it.

Some authors could write about a possible conspiracy and monetize their efforts... which is natural.

Wait & watch.

The history of the Republic of India began on 26 January 1950. So the country is very young. There have been various revolutions and agitations in that short period. In spite of all that effort to break it up, it is a successful democracy.

We have home grown "academics", "intelectuals", "Rationalists", within and outside our borders who would be more than happy to break India. We do not need these western money to indoctrinate the poor. These elitist probably are working with these "western" powers to degrade India in the media.

The book reveals how outdated racial theories continue to provide academic frameworks and fuel the rhetoric that can trigger civil wars and genocides in developing countries. The Dravidian movement’s 200-year history has such origins. Its latest manifestation is the “Dravidian Christianity” movement that fabricates a political and cultural history to exploit old faultlines. The book explicitly names individuals and institutions, including prominent Western ones and their Indian affiliates. Its goal is to spark an honest debate on the extent to which human rights and other “empowerment” projects are cover-ups for these nefarious activities.

I am intrigued and would like to read the book in detail. I am a skeptic, i do not know the authors, I do not know their motives.

I did not see any youtube reference at the site.

Last edited:
there is always the fear of india splitting, which can happen for many reasons.

one is, the HHH policy of the old jana sangh - hindi, hindu, hindustan. people who are my age (61) or in the same environs, can understand the intensity of the anti hindi agitations of the 1960s. fortunately, today, no one talks of hindi. even in the heart of the hindi belt, english learning is encouraged like never before. mercifully the need to succeed in this world, tops any idealism towards promoting a 'national' language.

hindu - india is a country of minorities - castes, creeds, religions, languages. only a democratic india with regular elections which replaces governments, helps the ever simmering discontent, to subside and not overflow into blood internal conflicts. bloody conflicts invariably becomes bloodier and eventually alienates the local population, like what is happening in kashmir.

while i believe in our faith, i think we can be staunch hindus without drumbeating about it in politics. also, i think our attitude towards conversions, ie non acceptance of it, is our biggest bane ie fear of losing our numbers. let us accept folks from other faiths, and we are back in the game. we have done it before. tamil nadu was officially jain, before sekkizhar and his friends re saivatized it. in modern politics, rajaji was the epitome of a pious hindu yet a secular politician.

hindustan - yes bharat, india. etc. .. i think, a good strong modern army, whose guns are pointed outwards is a sure security to ensure that the perpetual invasions from north west, which has been the practice of india from the milleniums, is ultimately stoppped.
also, let us not create a new threat with china. china is a player at different levels, and let us leave china alone. in that we need our politicians not to be swayed by the sweet talk from the west, who are scared of china, and are talking of 'circling it to contain' china's influence.

if india breaks up, it will be our own stupidity. since the power base for india is in new delhi, it is hoped that those who sit on the gaddi in new delhi heed to power politics outside of india. and of the nefarious attempts to undermine the unity from within. we have not been good at it before. hopefully our track record improves....

It is easy to abdicate Indian's and PIO's responsibility to maintain the Integrity of India. In a democracy everyone has responsibility, the government is only a representation of common man. Government alone can not act, without the support of its citizen, and well wishers.

The people who want to break up India, are selfish and narrow minded. Unfortunately some of the people in this site hold such miscreant as role model instead of deploring them. This narrow view for their personal gain is the major worry of people who want to see a progressive, and dynamic India.
There is always room to improve in any society, changes are taking place in India. It may not be fast enough for some, but progress no less.

..... Unfortunately some of the people in this site hold such miscreant as role model instead of deploring them. This narrow view for their personal gain is the major worry of people who want to see a progressive, and dynamic India.

prasad,

good that you have identified the 'selfish and narrow minded' people, 'who hold such miscreant as role model, instead of deploring them'.

i presume since you pointed this out, you dont consider yourself to be one. i know i am not one either.

let us together expose these blackguards and bring them to shame in this public forum. just name them sir.

eagerly awaiting your reply, along with a whole bunch of others, i presume...

prasad,

good that you have identified the 'selfish and narrow minded' people, 'who hold such miscreant as role model, instead of deploring them'.

i presume since you pointed this out, you dont consider yourself to be one. i know i am not one either.

let us together expose these blackguards and bring them to shame in this public forum. just name them sir.

eagerly awaiting your reply, along with a whole bunch of others, i presume...

It is obvious that you understand who I am pointing to. Those people also know who they are. If you think I am going to name and get into trouble, I am sorry to disappoint you. You sprung the trap before you cornered me.

I thought of as a friend, my mistake.

It is obvious that you understand who I am pointing to. Those people also know who they are. If you think I am going to name and get into trouble, I am sorry to disappoint you. You sprung the trap before you cornered me.

I thought of as a friend, my mistake.

prasad,

i have honestly no idea. my question was all sincerety. i am your friend, and you did not make any mistake. be courageous. be honest. be firm. name those scoundrels here who want to break up india. i am with you. and will promise, openly support you. !!

i do not want india to be broken up, no more than you. if you are in knowledge of some stuff, that i do not know, i think it is your duty to the MOTHER LAND that you should name them before the public.

ofcourse, they are innocent till proven guilty, but i am quite sure, you have all the proof.

i am with you. go for it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back