• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Another landmark Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
why cant we?

When Nairs have done it, why cant we sir?
Regarding Mr. Ramki's remarks, I would like to draw his attention to the following words
The court had held that the boundaries of the width of the power, namely, the ceiling-limit of 50 per cent (the numerical benchmark), the principle of creamy layer, the compelling reasons, namely, backwardness, inadequacy of representation and the overall administrative efficiency are not obliterated by the impugned amendments."
However I agree with Mr. Ramki that the politicians will do anything to do social injustice to brahmins.

The Honorbale Supreme Court has again ruled that the creamy layer should not be provided reservations.

Read the link
http://www.hindu.com/2007/02/24/stories/2007022404891200.htm

I am jut waiting to hear from MK, Ramadoss and social (in)justice champions.
Probably another constitutional amendment will be there soon negating the SC judgements :(

Ramki

sir - thank god! jawaharlal nehru is not alive! had he been alive now, he would have introduced an amendment in the constitution that 'courts cannot interfere in any decision taken by any government in india!' but many 'followers' of nehru are still active in public life, and so a nefarious amendment could well be introduced to 'clip' the wings of the judiciary!!!

Watershed !

I am jut waiting to hear from MK, Ramadoss and social (in)justice champions.
Probably another constitutional amendment will be there soon negating the SC judgements :(

Ramki

You bet !!!

Make a constitutional amendment & spray water over the judgement to turn "land"mark into a "water"shed !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back